Technology - IT Project & Programme Management jobs
13 Matching Jobs
IT Project & Programme Management jobs
- LeedsPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
Senior Project ManagerÂ (IT and Business Change) - Leeds
A permanent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to deliver a diverse portfolio of projects, both IT and Business Change, for a Sunday Times Top 100 business near Leeds. As the first Project Manager to be hired in the Change team, you will have the opportunity to design the project delivery framework and progress your career as the change capability grows and matures.
CoventryTemporary£460 - £510
- Commutable from both Leeds and Bradford
- Sunday Times Best 100 Companies Accredited
The successful portfolio delivery manager will be delivering 4-5 significant, business critical IT projects reporting into the Head of Programme and Project delivery. The successful delivery of this programme and the associated projects are vital to the wider vision and deliverables for this FY.
CoventryTemporary£225 - £275
- Great opportunity to deliver 4-5 major IT projects for a major organisation
- Looking for a strong portfolio delivery manager for a minimum of 6 months
There is an urgent requirement for a skilled and competent junior project manager to work within a large public sector body out of Coventry and deliver a new technology solution across the department.
- Requirement for a strong Junior Project Manager to deliver a sizeable project
- Interesting and innovative public sector body undergoing sizeable change
Michael Page is working in partnership with a leading further education institution in the West Midlands to recruit a new Project Manager / Business Change Manager.
NottinghamTemporary£550 - £600 per day (£142,989 - £155,988)
- Leading Education Institution in the West Midlands
- Project Management, Change Management, Continual Improvement
The Programme Manager will be responsible for shaping 11 workstreams.
ExeterTemporary£300 - £350 per day (£77,994 - £90,993)
- A complex public sector organisation
- Managing a large scale programme
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading utilities organisation as a Project Manager on an initial 3 month contract based in Exeter.
Stoke on TrentTemporary£120 - £150 per day (£31,198 - £38,997)
- Project Manager - Strong IT project delivery experience vital
- Project Manager - Excellent stakeholder management skills essential
I have an initial 3 months contract with the potential to extend for a PMO Support Analyst based in Staffordshire, Stoke on Trent.
WolverhamptonTemporary£300 - £400 per day (£77,994 - £103,992)
- Assist the PMO to ensure the agreed PM methods, standards and processes are met
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports
This Business and IT Change Manager role is to work on an organisational wide transformation programme and work with business unit specific projects but providing overall approach in business readiness and business change for whole organisation as part of a central transformation team.
BirminghamPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- Thought leadership and experience of working on benefits led transformations
- Need for Diplomatic flair & able to make things happen in spite of resistance
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated IT Senior Portfolio & Programmes Manager and be an integral member of the IT Project function.
Milton KeynesPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Midlands based Global Manufacturer
- Excellent Package for suitable candidate
The IT Project Manager (retail) role is essential to my client's ongoing business and IT department.
You will be responsible for multiple IT and process change projects, owning them from inception through to delivery and post go live; this is a full lifecycle and end-to-end role where you will be developing project plans, identifying risks and issues, process mapping, and trial and testing through to successful implementation.
- IT Project Manager - Retail
- Fantastic time to join a well-established, national retail company