Technology - IT Project & Programme Management jobs
55 Matching Jobs
IT Project & Programme Management jobs
- Featured JobNorthamptonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
Michael Page Technology are working with St Andrew's Healthcare on an exclusive basis to recruit for a Programme Manager to join their Northampton business.Featured JobNorthamptonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Michael Page Technology are working with St Andrew's Healthcare on an exclusive basis to recruit for a Senior IT Project Manager to join their Northampton business.Featured JobNorthamptonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
Michael Page Technology are working with St Andrew's Healthcare on an exclusive basis to recruit for an PMO Manager to join their Northampton business.ManchesterTemporary
An immediate requirement has arisen for a Project Manager with Sitecore experience to join a significant website project that is due to go live mid 2017.
BirminghamPermanent£400 - £450 per day (£103,992 - £116,991)
- Development Project - Website
An exciting project management position based in Birmingham has emerged with a global professional services firm who are in the process of migrating the organisations data centre technology to a private cloud architecture which will enable them to provide the next generation service desk to support the business.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Working for an international professional services organisation on a key project
- An exciting project manager position delivering major service transformation
Michael Page is working in partnership with a leading not-for-profit business in Northamptonshire as they go through a major overhaul of their Business Change, Project Delivery and IT capabilities. High on their list of priorities is a new Senior IT Project Manager.
- Prince2, MSP, Agile
- Diverse IT Project Portfolio, led by a newly established PMO function
Senior Project Manager (Transformation, Agile, Business Change) - Leeds
We are recruiting exclusively on behalf our client for a Senior Project Manager to play a critical role in their Change team. You will be working for a growing and evolving business who have an exciting portfolio of projects including back office standardisation, digital programme, IT transformation and business process improvement.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Commutable from both Leeds and Bradford
- Sunday Times Best 100 Companies Accredited
Based in Central London, the PMO Manager - ERP (AX), PLM, Finance (SAP) will be responsible for operating the Project Management Office within Europe.
CaerphillyTemporary£40,000 - £50,000
- PMO Manager
- Systems Implementations, ERP (AX), PLM, Finance (SAP)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading energy company as a Project Manager based in Caerphilly.
OkehamptonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Project Manager - Previous complex system implementation experience vital
- Project Manager - Experience of working with 3rd party vendors essential
- Project Manager - Strong track record of project delivery vital
- Project Manager - Change management skills essential