Technology - IT Support jobs
28 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
- Featured JobDoncasterPermanent
IT Site Lead / IT Team Lead / IT Manager / IT Support / IT Officer / IT Supervisor / ERP / Epicor / SAP / SQL / WinTel / 3rd Party Management / Project Management / Manufacturing / Engineering / Doncaster / Sheffield / Leeds / South Yorkshire
Our exclusive client requires an IT Site Lead to join them in Doncaster.
ManchesterPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- IT Site Lead required for a Doncaster based global manufacturer
- Do you have strong ERP support and development skills?
IT Support Analyst, 2nd Line / 3rd Line, Service Desk - (Microsoft, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, O365, Azure, Skype for Business, Network Infrastructure, ITIL, Manchester)
2nd /3rd Line role for organisation about to migrate to the cloud
LondonTemporary£230 - £260 per day (£59,795 - £67,595)
- City centre based role for 2nd/3rd Line role
- Organisation about to migrate to the cloud
MAC Engineer. Our client require a Security Cleared (SC) 2nd/3rd Line MAC Engineer who has had exposure to Microsoft and Apple Technologies specifically relating to Build, Rollout & Deskside support for multiple transition projects which involve migrating a department onto a new technology platform.
ManchesterPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- MAC Engineer needed for a Central Government body. Casper/SCCM
- Rolling 3 month contract
2nd Line Support / EPOS Technician / Office 365 / Google / Cisco / Windows / LAN/WAN / SQL
This is a great opportunity for a skilled technical 2nd Line Support Analyst to join a multinational retail organisation
ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- A great time to join a mulitnational retail organisation in a growth period
- Technical Analyst for a Manchester city centre role
1st Line Support / Helpdesk Analyst / EPOS / Google / Office 365 / Cisco
My client based in Manchester city centre is looking for a 1st Line Support Analyst to join their team to be the first point of contact for any IT issues, and resolve them in the agreed SLA's
LiverpoolPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Join a multinational leisure organisation at an exciting time of growth
- Permenant 1st Line opportunity
3rd Line / Senior Infrastructure Engineer / Lead Infrastructure Engineer / VMware / Active Directory / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / WiFi / Hosted Services / Datacentre / Liverpool / North West /
Senior 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer required for a new role with an existing team based in Liverpool with salary up to £42,000 and dependent on experience.
CoventryPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- A leading global manufacturing business requires a 3rd Line Senior Engineer
- Are you a Senior 3rd Line Engineer with VMware, AD and SAN storage skills?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a West-Midlands-based Managed Service Provider as part of their continuing growth and expansion into one of the leading providers of Midlands IT support.
- They are currently recruiting for a 2nd/3rd Line IT Support Engineer to join their desktop support team, working both remotely and on-site offering expert Windows-based support from their Coventry head office.
- The role will predominantly be desktop support focused, and will evolve into one that acquires server-based responsibilities.
- This is a brand-new opportunity, which will be in high demand, so please apply as soon as you can to avoid missing out.
NewportPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Working for a leading Coventry-based Managed Service Provider
- 2nd/3rd line support of Windows 7 & 10 / Windows Server 2012 / VMware
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturing organisation as an IT Support Engineer in South Wales based near Newport
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- IT Support Engineer - 1st/2nd Line - Desktop Support
- IT Support Engineer - Windows, Office, AD, Networking
Working as the sole Senior Desktop Engineer for a growing tech firm based in the city of London. This role will include working closely with the vendors, Stakeholders and managing your own time effectively. The ideal candidate must have strong Mac OS and Windows experience.
Burton-On-TrentPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Desktop Support, MAC Support, OSX, Windows, Networking, Server Support
- Working for a growing tech firm based in the City of London
My client is a leading global provider of recommerce solutions for electronic devices and general tech.
- 1st/2nd Line Support require for Large IT Asset Management Company
- Working in Derbyshire