Technology - IT Support jobs
34 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
- Featured JobDoncasterPermanent
IT Site Lead / IT Team Lead / IT Manager / IT Support / IT Officer / IT Supervisor / ERP / Epicor / SAP / SQL / WinTel / 3rd Party Management / Project Management / Manufacturing / Engineering / Doncaster / Sheffield / Leeds / South Yorkshire
Our exclusive client requires an IT Site Lead to join them in Doncaster.
LiverpoolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- IT Site Lead required for a Doncaster based global manufacturer
- Do you have strong ERP support and development skills?
3rd Line / Senior Infrastructure Engineer / Lead Infrastructure Engineer / VMware / Active Directory / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / WiFi / Hosted Services / Datacentre / Liverpool / North West /
Senior 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer required for a new role with an existing team based in Liverpool with salary up to £42,000 and dependent on experience.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A leading global manufacturing business requires a 3rd Line Senior Engineer
- Are you a Senior 3rd Line Engineer with VMware, AD and SAN storage skills?
IT Systems Administrator / IT Sys Admin / Industrial / Automation / Manufacturing / PMP / Project Manager / ITIL / Rockwell / Cisco UCS / VMware 6.0 / Server 2012 / Server 2008 / PowerShell / Manchester /
Our client, a leading global organisation, requires an IT Systems Administrator to join the team based in Manchester. Salary & benefits up to £40,000
MansfieldTemporary£12 - £15 per hour (£24,958 - £31,198)
- Global manufacturer requires an IT Systems Administrator? (Manufacturing)
- Do you have a strong manufacturing or industrial background?
1st Line Support needed to cover an influx in the business - BAU role. Mansfield based client that needs 1st Line Support candidate as soon as possible.
LiverpoolPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- 1st Line Support opportunitiy in the Mansfield
- 3 month contract
IT Site Lead / 2nd Line / 3rd Line / IT Supervisor / IT Manager / IT Team Leader / Windows Server 2016 / IOS / Android / Mobiles / LAN / WAN / IT Support / VoIP / Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery / Liverpool / North West
A great role to be the first IT Site Lead for this stable and growing business in Liverpool.
ManchesterPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- A stable and growing SME based in Liverpool require an IT Site Lead
- Do you have good 2nd and 3rd Line skills and want to be a IT Manager?
IT Support Analyst, 2nd Line / 3rd Line, Service Desk - (Microsoft, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, O365, Azure, Skype for Business, Network Infrastructure, ITIL, Manchester)
2nd /3rd Line role for organisation about to migrate to the cloud. You will have a passion for IT and be customer focused
PrestonPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- City centre based role for 2nd/3rd Line role
- Organisation about to migrate to the cloud
IT Support Engineer / 2nd Line Support / Network Support / Office 365 / Cloud / DNS / DHCP / virtualisation
You will provide one stop, outsourced IT support to a range of local companies to install new network solutions, which will incorporate VoIP, Office 365, wireless solutions and a range of cloud services.
Newcastle upon TyneTemporary£26,000 - £36,000
- Are you passionate about IT and ambitious for a career in networking?
- Join a growing technical support team based in Preston
Michael Page are recruiting for an IT Application Officer to cover a fixed term contract until March 2019 for their client based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
St AsaphTemporary£170 - £200 per day (£44,197 - £51,996)
- IT Application Officer
- Full Term
Network Engineer / 2nd Line / 3rd Line / TCP/IP / Exchange / VLAN / Windows 2007 / MCIPT / Networking / Denbighshire / St Asaph / North Wales / Day rate up to £200 DOE
LeicesterPermanent£21,000 - £22,000
- Global specialist manufacturer require a Network Engineer: 2nd /3rd Line WinTel
- Do you have 2nd & 3rd Line Network Engineer experience basesd near St Asaph?
- You will be joining a talented Service Desk, and be responsible for 1st Line Support to the user base, covering Windows-based software and applications.
- The business you will be joining are very much on the up, and expanding. As a result they are investing heavily into their IT function.
- Fantastic IT opportunity to join a multi-million pound manufacturing business.
- 1st Line Service Desk role, with quick progression through to Level 2 & 3 teams.