Technology - IT Support jobs
34 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
- Featured JobKnaresboroughPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
ERP Systems Administrator / ERP Manager / Business Systems Manager / ERP Administrator / Business Systems Administrator / Systems Administrator / Knaresborough / Leeds / Harrogate / North Yorkshire
CrewePermanent£15,000 - £16,000
- A dynamic and growing SME specialist manufacturer looking for an ERP Manager
- Do you have a strong ERP or Systems adminstrator background based near Leeds?
Senior Network Technician / ICT Technician / Crewe / Education / School / Windows 7 / Microsoft Office 2010
ShrewsburyPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Work as an ICT Technician in a high school
- Provide support to all ICT systems for staff and students
- This is a great opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic junior-level IT & Telecommunications Service Desk Analyst to take the next step in their career as part of an expanding Service Desk for a global IT service provider.
- You will be working as part of an exciting team offering 1st and 2nd line Service Desk support across Networking, Telecommunications and bespoke applications.
LeedsPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Shift-based IT support role covering Network, Telecoms and Application support.
- Working on behalf of large-scale network and communications service provider.
Data Analyst / IT Application Support / IT Support / Leeds / Configuration / Membership Database / SQL
Great opportunity to come into a new role to manage a fitness and leisure membership system in Leeds city centre
SolihullPermanent£31,500 - £33,000
- Leeds city centre permanent role for Data Analyst / Application Support
- Training in Europe to learn their bespoke system
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading media and advertising agency as part of their expanding IT function based in Solihull.
- You will be working in a fluid team structure, sharing responsibilities across 1st, 2nd and 3rd line, with a central emphasis on 3rd line infrastructure and offering managerial assistance to the IT Manager.
DidcotTemporary£22,000 - £26,000
- The chance to join an international media agency as part of their IT function.
- Working as the assistant to the IT Manager, covering Windows and Mac technology.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading educational organisation as a 1st Line Support Analyst on an initial 12 month fixed term contract based near Didcot.
DerbyPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- 1st Line Support Analyst - Excellent communication skills vital
- 1st Line Support Analyst - IT support experience essential
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented 3rd Line IT Support Engineer to join a leading Engineering business in Derby and make the next step up into an IT Manager role.
- You will be working in a hands-on environment, working as the escalation point for the Service Desk, as well as working closely with the off-site infrastructure team.
- The role will be BAU end-user support, with management of 2 people.
South West EnglandTemporary£300 - £450 per day (£77,994 - £116,991)
- Working for an international engineering firm within their Midlands IT function.
- SQL / Windows Server 2012 / Windows 7 / PC Break-Fix Support
An interim Technical Analyst role working as part of IT, in the Infrastructure Team, you will provide specialist support for two key projects:
- Office 365
- Global Network
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- A Technical Analyst role with an international business
- Immediate start for the right candidate
The IT PMO Analyst Role
To preside over, track and assist in implementing the processes relating to the deliveries within tue Front office portfolio, ensuring appropriate control of time, cost, quality, risk and on-going visibility and expectations.
Sutton ColdfieldPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- pmo analyst
- pmo, IT PMO analyst
We are presently representing a multinational logistics firm, specialising in the automotive sector. Due to their consistent growth, they are now looking to add to their talented internal technical support team, and are recruiting for a highly-driven, motivated Application Support Engineer to provide expert support across their Warehouse Management Systems as part of their IT support team. Please apply for immediate consideration.
- Working for a global logistics firm, supporting Rolls Royce and Jaguar
- 2nd Line support covering WMS / Windows 7 / Active Directory / PC Break-Fix