Technology - IT Support jobs
24 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
- MacclesfieldPermanent£22,000 - £30,000
This stand alone technical role is an exciting opportunity for someone to be responsible for a wide range of exciting technically challenging projects, supporting internal colleagues and maintaining the website
- Opportunity for someone to enhance their IT skills
- Exciting permanent IT Support and Design role
A market leading company are looking for a ICT Application Administrator to maintain existing applications to guarantee business continuity and to participate in projects for the future development of IT Company systems.
Burton-On-TrentPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Market leading company
- Maintain existing applications
My client is a leading global provider of recommerce solutions for electronic devices and general tech.
West LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- 1st/2nd Line Support require for Large IT Asset Management Company
- Working in Derbyshire
Working as an IT Support Engineer for a SME Business Service Provider based in West London. The candidate will be providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line support along with assisting with IT Infrastructure related projects.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Desktop Support, ITIL, Windows 2012, VMWare, Citrix, Active Directory, Networks
- Working for a Business Service provider based in the heart of West London
As a Service Desk Analyst based in South West London, you will coordinate the fulfilment of service requests and incidents to maintain high levels of satisfaction with IT services. It oversees, manages and coordinates all activities to respond to a service request or incident and serves as a single point of contact until it has been fulfilled.
DerbyPermanent£24,000 - £25,000
- Coordinate service requests and incidents to maintain high levels of resolution.
- Global travel firm with excellent culture and benefits
This is a fantastic role working for a technology business specialising in the online gaming sector. You will be joining an existing support team, offering desktop support as a Technical IT Support Analyst.
BristolPermanent£16,000 - £18,000
- Working for an established, global games company with an international presence.
- You will be experienced in: Windows 7/10 | Active Directory | VMware.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organization as an IT Helpdesk Coordinator based out of Bristol.
LoughboroughPermanent£27,000 - £28,000
- IT Helpdesk Coordinator - Entry level role/Grad Level
- IT Helpdesk Coordinator - 1st Line support
This is an excellent opportunity to join our client's talented East Midlands IT Support and Infrastructure team. They are currently looking for a high-calibre IT Support Engineer, with a strong background in networking and server support, to join the business to work around a 24/7 rotational shift pattern. Please apply for immediate consideration.
MiddlesbroughPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Working for a multinational, multi-billion pound logistics business.
- 2nd/3rd Line Support of: VMware | Windows Server 2008/2012 | Active Directory
Michael Page are recruiting an IT Service Desk Assistant for our client based in Middlesbrough.
WarringtonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Exciting Permanent Opportunity
- Ideally with ITIL Accreditation
IT Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line / 2nd Line Support Desk / IT Helpdesk
You will be the central point between IT and the business resolving service requests and handling incidents
- 1st and 2nd Line IT Support
- Opportunity to join a growing team