Technology - IT Support jobs
31 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
- BromleyPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
An exciting opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join a forward thinking organisation on the verge of considerable growth. You will take full ownership of the service desk, as well as administering various company projects and delivering change within the organisation, working as part of the wider operational team to ensure responsibilities are represented through well designed, clear and consistent strategy and process.
RedhillPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Take full ownership of Service Desk as well as technical projects
- Opportunity to provide leadership and direction to junior colleagues
Working as an IT Support Engineer for a consumer company based in Redhill. The candidate will be providing face to face IT Support to over 200 users based in the head office.
Newcastle upon TyneTemporary£26,000 - £36,000
- Desktop Support, ITIL, Windows 2012, VMWare, Citrix, Active Directory, Networks
- Working for a retailer based in the heart of redhill
Michael Page are recruiting for an IT Application Officer to cover a fixed term contract until March 2019 for their client based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Leamington SpaPermanent£32,000 - £33,000
- IT Application Officer
- Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing IT team as part of their 3rd line function, specialising in Microsoft-stack technology as a Senior IT Support Engineer. You will be joining an established business, with a global presence, and a large UK headquarters in Warwick.
ChorleyPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Working for a global manufacturing and production business.
- You will join their expanding IT function, working at a 3rd line level.
IT Helpdesk Analyst / IT Support Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support / 1st Line Service Desk / 2nd Line Service Desk / 2nd Line Support / Chorley / Leyland / Service Desk / ITIL /
Be the first port of call for a busy IT helpdesk solving 1st and 2nd Line queries and providing timely response to ensure customer satisfaction.
HertfordshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Join an experienced team of IT Analysts
- Permanant opportunity for someone to develop their technical ability
As an IT Support Engineer, you will be working closely with the IT Infrastructure team and assisting users across the business.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Desktop Support, VIP Support, Floorwalker, Active Directory, office 365, Windows
- Working for a global FMCG company based in the heart of Hertfordshire
IT Systems Administrator / IT Sys Admin / Industrial / Automation / Manufacturing / PMP / Project Manager / ITIL / Rockwell / Cisco UCS / VMware 6.0 / Server 2012 / Server 2008 / PowerShell / Manchester /
Our client, a leading global organisation, requires an IT Systems Administrator to join the team based in Manchester. Salary & benefits up to £40,000
ManchesterPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Global manufacturer requires an IT Systems Administrator? (Manufacturing)
- Do you have a strong manufacturing or industrial background?
IT Support Analyst, 2nd Line / 3rd Line, Service Desk - (Microsoft, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, O365, Azure, Skype for Business, Network Infrastructure, ITIL, Manchester)
2nd /3rd Line role for organisation about to migrate to the cloud. You will have a passion for IT and be customer focused
PrestonPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- City centre based role for 2nd/3rd Line role
- Organisation about to migrate to the cloud
IT Support Engineer / 2nd Line Support / Network Support / Office 365 / Cloud / DNS / DHCP / virtualisation
You will provide one stop, outsourced IT support to a range of local companies to install new network solutions, which will incorporate VoIP, Office 365, wireless solutions and a range of cloud services.
St AsaphTemporary£170 - £200 per day (£44,197 - £51,996)
- Are you passionate about IT and ambitious for a career in networking?
- Join a growing technical support team based in Preston
Network Engineer / 2nd Line / 3rd Line / TCP/IP / Exchange / VLAN / Windows 2007 / MCIPT / Networking / Denbighshire / St Asaph / North Wales / Day rate up to £200 DOE
- Global specialist manufacturer require a Network Engineer: 2nd /3rd Line WinTel
- Do you have 2nd & 3rd Line Network Engineer experience basesd near St Asaph?