Technology - IT Support jobs
14 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
- UxbridgePermanent£25,000 - £35,000
IT Support Engineer - 6 Months FTC
I am looking for an IT Support Analyst with customer service experience to work for an luxury retailer based in West London.
LiverpoolTemporary£40,000 - £50,000
- Windows 7/10/12, Mac OS X, AD, Citrix, Cisco, TCP/IP, Microsoft Office/Outlook
- Working for a high end Luxury retailer based in the West London
3rd Line Support / 4th Line Support / Infrastructure Analyst / Infrastructure Specialist / Technical Consultant . Infrastructure Support / VMware / VCP / Storage / NetApp / Linux / RedHat / RHEL / Liverpool / North West
BerkshirePermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- A global manufacturer based In Liverpool require a Server & Storage Specialist?
- Do you have strong VMware, NetAapp and RHEL / Linux skills?
Working as an IT Helpdesk Manager for a prestigious leisure/hospitality organisation based in the heart of Surrey/Berkshire. The ideal candidate would have experience working as an Service Desk manager and managed small teams/projects.
BradfordPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
- IT Support, ITIL, Server Support, Network Management, VIP Support, VMWare
- Working for a prestigious leisure club based in the heart of Berkshire/Surrey
IT Support Analyst / 2nd Line Support / 3rd Line Support / Windows Server / Microsoft Office 2013 / MCSE / MCSA / WinTel Support / Active Directory / Desktop Support / Bradford / West Yorskhire / Commutable from Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax and Brighouse
Our client, an international distribution business require an additional IT Support Analyst to join the team in Bradford
SkelmersdalePermanent£19,000 - £22,000
- International distribution business require an IT Support Analyst 2nd / 3rd Line
- Are you an IT Support professional with good 2nd / 3rd Line skills in Windows?
IT Support / 1st Line / 2nd Line / Desktop support / Help Desk Analyst / IT Service Delivery Analyst / Junior IT Engineer / Windows Server / Microsoft Office / Virtualisation / Citrix / Exchange / Skelmersdale / near Wigan / commutable from Manchester /North West
Our client, requires a Junior IT support professional to join the Service Delivery Team based in Skelmersdale
BristolPermanent£18,000 - £24,000
- Global manufacturing business looking to grow the IT Support team
- Are you looking for an Junior/1st & 2nd Line IT support role near Skelmersdale?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation as an IT Support Technician based out of Bristol.
CaerphillyPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- IT Support Technician - 1st/2nd Line Support
- IT Support Technician - Hardware, software, Office 365, Mobile devices
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading business services organisation as a Telephone Dialler Analyst based in the Merthyr Tydfil area.
BradfordPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Telephone Dialler Analyst - Previous dialler experience highly desirable
- Telephone Dialler Analyst - Excellent communication skills essential
3rd Line / IT Infrastructure Engineer / IT Support / 3rd Line Analyst / Virtualisation Engineer / Operations Engineer / VMware / WinTel / RedHat / Linux / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / SQL / Exchange / EMC / VNX / Storage / SAN / Cisco / Networks / Enterprise Vault / Juniper / Firewalls / Bradford / Leeds / West Yorkshire
NewportPermanent£17,500 - £18,200
- A leading and dynamic organisation require IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Are you a strong IT Infrastructure Engineer with VNX/EMC and Cisco skills?
South West EnglandTemporary£300 - £450 per day (£77,994 - £116,991)
- 1st Line Support Analyst - Previous IT support experience vital
- 1st Line Support Analyst - Excellent communication skills essential
An interim Technical Analyst role working as part of IT, in the Infrastructure Team, you will provide specialist support for two key projects:
- Office 365
- Global Network
- A Technical Analyst role with an international business
- Immediate start for the right candidate