Technology - IT Support jobs
28 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
- New MaldenPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
As a Service Desk Technician based in New Malden, you will coordinate the fulfilment of service requests and incidents to maintain high levels of satisfaction with IT services. It oversees, manages and coordinates all activities to respond to a service request or incident and serves as a single point of contact until it has been fulfilled.
West MidlandsPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Coordinate service requests and incidents to maintain high levels of resolution.
- Global travel firm with excellent culture and benefits
I am looking for a Desktop Engineer to start with an international client of mine based in the West Midlands. Immediate start, fantastic company, look at the responsibilities and skill sets required to see if you meet the criteria and then apply!
GloucesterPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- Desktop Engineer working within IT Department.
- Exciting opportunity to work within global engineering group
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation as an IT Field Engineer based in Gloucester.
LoughboroughPermanent£27,000 - £28,000
- IT Field Engineer - 2nd Line Support
- IT Field Engineer - Previous experience in field based role desired
This is an excellent opportunity to join our client's talented East Midlands IT Support and Infrastructure team. They are currently looking for a high-calibre IT Support Engineer, with a strong background in networking and server support, to join the business to work around a 24/7 rotational shift pattern. Please apply for immediate consideration.
MacclesfieldPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Working for a multinational, multi-billion pound logistics business.
- 2nd/3rd Line Support of: VMware | Windows Server 2008/2012 | Active Directory
This stand alone technical role is an exciting opportunity for someone to be responsible for a wide range of exciting technically challenging projects, supporting internal colleagues and maintaining the website
You could be a junior or graduate with raw technical skills
WakefieldPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Opportunity for someone to enhance their IT skills
- Exciting permanent IT Support and Design role
IT Support Supervisor / IT Support Manager / IT Team Leader / 3rd Line / 4th Line / MCSE / CCNA / ERP / Server 2008 / Exchange 2010 / Active Directory / Group Policy / SharePoint / Crystal Reports / Wakefield / West Yorkshire / Commute from Leeds or Bradford or Dewsbury
East LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- SME Manufacturing business require an IT Support Site Lead in Wakefield
- Do you have the skills and confidence to be the IT Support Site Lead?
Working as an IT Support Engineer for a SME Business Service Provider based in the East End London. The candidate will be providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line support along with assisting with IT Infrastructure related projects.
KnowsleyPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Desktop Support, ITIL, Windows 2012, VMWare, Citrix, Active Directory, Networks
- Working for a Business Service provider based in the heart of East End London
Application Support Analyst / Systems Analyst / SQL / Housing
This person will be providing system support to users for various applications system software packages and resolving issues
DewsburyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Permanent opportunity for SQL Support Analyst
- Great team environment
IT Support Lead / IT Operations Lead / IT Support Supervisor / IT Manager / 3rd Line Support / WinTel / SAP / SCADA / PLC Programming / Manufacturing / Windows Server 2008 / Microsoft Applications / MS Access / Hardware Support / LAN / WAN / VLAN / Networking / FAS / SQL / TPM / nr Dewsbury / West Yorkshire / Commutable from Huddersfield or Leeds or Bradford or Wakefield
- Global manufacturer require IT Support Lead based nr Dewsbury (New Position)
- Are you a strong IT Support professional based near Dewsbury, West Yorks