Technology - IT Systems & Testing jobs
12 Matching Jobs
IT Systems & Testing jobs
- CroydonTemporary£350 - £400 per day (£90,993 - £103,992)
QA Lead/Application Tester. Travel Giant. Croydon
CardiffTemporary£200 - £300 per day (£51,996 - £77,994)
- 6 month contract
- QA Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious business as a Tester based near Cardiff on an interim basis initially for 3 to 6 months
LiverpoolPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Tester - Test cases, test scripts, test plans, test data, test users, etc.]
- Tester - UAT, BAU
IT Systems Manager / IT Service Manager (SMART Ticketing, Barcode, Contactless EMV)
Play a huge part in how this business evolve and transform through the utilisation of smart technology. Using your technical knowledge, you will be responsible for managing the systems behind SMART ticketing technology and ensuring that all systems are configured and work effectively.
- Brand new role based in Liverpool City Centre
- Working with new technologies including SMART ticketing services
Automation Test Engineer. Brighton. Tech Giant
A superb opportunity has become available for an Automation Test engineer to join a world class life technology giant in Brighton. My client will also provide sponsorship if required
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Automation Engineer
- All scripting languages welcome
Test Engineer, Manual / Automation - Manchester Salary circa £35,000 - £45,000 + Excellent benefits.
Michael Page Technology has a great opportunity for a Test Engineer to join a fast growing Software House based in South Manchester close to the Airport.
This environment is ideal for a Manual / Automation Test Engineer who is looking for their next career move.
City of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Test Engineer, Manual / Automation - Manchester Salary circa £35,000 - £45,000 +
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing team.
Senior Automated Test Engineer. Build a new domain. Tech Giant
A phenomenal opportunity has been made available to a join multinational corporation who are looking for a leading Test engineer to automate their existing environment! You will be given full autonomy and responsibility to do so and a chance to leave a true mark.
City of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Automated & Manual testing
- Build a new Auomated enviornment.
Lead QA Engineer. Build a new Automation Team. ECommerce
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to take an aspiring, profitable and tech global eCommerce client into its next stage of growth.
LeicesterTemporary£300 - £400 per day (£77,994 - £103,992)
- QA Engineer. Ecommerce
- Build a new Team
An exciting opportunity for an Infor SunSystems Consultant to join the finance team. Reporting to Financial Controller for Accounting System and Projects, you will be primarily responsible for the systems support and the development for all current financial systems and transition to the new systems. The remit covers requirements from the global business and serves to support its operational effectiveness.
WindsorPermanent£48,000 - £60,000
- Responsilbe for the systems support and development of new finacial systems
- Work as a business partner to bridge the gap between Finance and IT
QA Manager. HR Systems. Lead/Strategy Role
An excellent and exciting opportunity has arisen for a aspiring Test Manager to join a growing team for one of the worlds most respected FTSe 250 clients.
City of LondonPermanent£58,000 - £65,000
- HR Systems Test Strategy
- QA Test Management
Great Salary + Uncapped Bonus
Test Analyst working in the front-end development team of a market leading company in the financial sector.
- Testing front-end web based applications for large clients across the financial sector
- Phenomenal Base Salary + Bonus
- Amazing team atmosphere.
- Work for a Financial Giant
- Great Salary + Uncapped Bonus