Technology - IT Systems & Testing jobs
17 Matching Jobs
IT Systems & Testing jobs
Exciting opportunity for aspiring sales professionals with plenty of energy, drive and enthusiasm, to develop a career in the IT Security sector.
LondonTemporary£500 - £550 per day (£129,990 - £142,989)
- Excellent opportunity to work with a Cyber Security/Penetration testing company
- Selling into public & private Sector
IT Business Test Manager
£500 to £550 per day
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £43,000
- Business Test Manager
Our client is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst as they want to be told something about their business they don't already know, they want insights they aren't getting from their systems and people. A role in Assurance Data & Analytics gives you great access to a vast array of clients and their Data.
BracknellTemporary£45,000 - £50,000
- A leading bafinancial services based in London
- A brand new opportunity
My client that I am working with is looking to bring in an immediately available Financial Accountant to join the accounting team on a 12 month contract basis.
City of LondonPermanent£27,500 - £30,000
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Financial Accountant
SC TEST MP06 - DNA QA Analyst
City of LondonPermanent£58,000 - £65,000
- SC TEST MP06 - DNA QA Analyst
- SC TEST MP06 - DNA QA Analyst
Great Salary + Uncapped Bonus
Test Analyst working in the front-end development team of a market leading company in the financial sector.
- Testing front-end web based applications for large clients across the financial sector
- Phenomenal Base Salary + Bonus
- Amazing team atmosphere.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Work for a Financial Giant
- Great Salary + Uncapped Bonus
As a PHP QA Engineer you'll be defining the features your team builds and will be responsible for ensuring that those features are immaculately tested
North West LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- PHP QA Engineer - Magento
- PHP QA Engineer - Ecommerce
You as a stand alone HR Manager, will have to build the department from the ground up. This is an exciting opening yet a challenging one as the HR Manager will help shape the culture of the organisation as it navigates the stages of a high growth startup. You will directly report to the CEO and help him set the workforce strategy and implement organisational change in a rapidly evolving company.
- Start Up
- Stand alone HR Manager
We are looking for an IT systems developer who will assist with the development and maintenance of the web application portfolio.
This includes back-end services and the interchange of data between servers, users and systems. This is a wide ranging and challenging role and you will not only be tasked with the development of server-side logic and the definition and maintenance of the central database, you will also be required to assist with front-end elements. Therefore, a strong understanding of front-end technologies is also necessary.
BirminghamPermanent£34,000 - £43,000
- Systems Developer
- Central Belt
- This is a superb opportunity for a hands-on software testing team leader to join one of the largest companies in the hospitality sector.
- You will be responsible for all test environments, including manual and automated testing.
- You will be supporting the test manager by ensuring the test team adopt best practise.
- This is an excellent long term career opportunity, so please apply for immediate consideration.
- Working for a multi-billion pound industry leader within the hospitality sector.
- Superb opportunity for a hands-on software testing team leader.