Technology - Networks jobs
9 Matching Jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
My client is looking to employ a CCNA accredited engineer to help with a newly secured contract with one of the major mobile service providers in the UK.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- CCNA experienced Network Engineer required for growing SME business.
- Based in Birmingham, easily commutable. CCNA accreditation essential.
Network Operations Manager required to oversee the future implementation and maintenance of their Network projects.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Exciting opportunity to work within one of the largest industrial manufacturers
- Responsible for overseeing the Network and Operation of the IT Function
This role is based within the IT Department reporting to the Infrastructure Services Manager. The aim of the Infrastructure Services team is to provide a reliable and consistent data and communications infrastructure for existing and future business applications.
ManchesterPermanent£31,000 - £33,000
- Network & Voice Engineer required to work for one of the largest Legal Firms.
- Global Law Firm with fantastic prospects for progression.
Network Engineer / CCNA / CCNP
You will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of all network and telecoms, and ensuring that all of the infrastructure and services are secured in an enterprise environment
New MaldenPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Do you hold CCNA or CCNP and are looking for a new opportunity?
- Urgent role for a Network Engineer who has worked on large scale networks
An exciting opportunity for a proven Network Engineer has arisen with a leading Travel firm based in South West London. You will be responsible for the stable operation of internal networks and associated infrastructure. This will include planning, configuring, maintaining and supporting various types of Cisco hardware, infrastructure, servers and software.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Work with the latest infrastructure products
- Global firm with excellent opportunities for development and progression
IT Network Manager
Working as an IT Network Manager, for a prestigious organisation based in London. The ideal candidate must have experience in managing networks, projects and strong stakeholder management skills. This role will be working in a small team.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- VOIP, HP Switches, Cisco Firewalls, Wifi, Active Directory, Windows Server
- Working for a prestigious International firm based in London
Network Engineer - Infrastructure
I am currently looking for a Network Engineer who also has strong infrastructure (server and storage) experience for a hybrid role based in London. This is a ideal role for a hybrid network engineer with infrastructure exposure.
ReadingPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Cisco, Dell Switches, Networking,firewall, VoIP, DNS, DHCP, VMware, MS Server
- Working for a large technnology firm based in the heart of london
Working as an Network Engineer for a national property management company. This role will be managing the IT Networks for multiple sites. Role will require travel.
- CCNA, TCP/IP, Cisco VoIP, Networking, DNS, Wireless, Juniper Firewalls,
- Working as a Network Engineer for a national Property management company