Technology - PMO jobs
8 Matching Jobs
- EnglandPermanent£55,000 - £63,000
Exciting opportunity for IT Portfolio Lead with a strong background in finance IT Projects.
You will review and challenge project cost forecasts with the Project Managers and provide support in agreeing complex recharge models so the Project costs can be successfully recovered from our 1,270 UK sites.
- Global Market Leader with a very strong brand
- Lots of exposure to exciting technologies
PMO Analyst (Enterprise PMO / Programme PMO)
We have a brand new opportunity for a PMO Analyst for a retail business in Manchester. You will provide PMO duties for a specific portfolio and work with the rest of the team to move towards an Enterprise PMO; giving you the opportunity to get involved in risk management, resource management and project planning
WembleyPermanent£70,000 - £73,950
- A role that offers both Enterprise PMO and Progamme PMO responsibilities
- Fast paced, customer focused environment with a big appetite for change
This is a corporate role reporting to the Chief Information Officer and with a dotted line into the Director of Strategy Delivery. This role will be key in supporting both the IT function to deliver against its priorities and the wider organisation to deliver on its strategic goals
City of LondonPermanent
- Head of PMO
- NFP Organisation
My client, global energy player is recruiting for an for a IT Portfolio Delivery Lead to be based in London.
BristolPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Utility company
- IT Portfolio Delivery Lead
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading retail organisation as a PMO Analyst based in Bristol.
BathTemporary£32,000 - £38,000
- PMO Analyst - Leading retail organisation
- PMO Analyst - Exciting standalone role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading educational institution as a PMO Analyst on an initial 3 month fixed term contract based in Bath.
City of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- PMO Analyst - Previous experience of setting up PMO function desirable
- PMO Analyst - Experience of working in an IT project environment vital
IT Programme Officer Responsible for reporting and assurance of the status and delivery of the IT business and infrastructure systems programme.
- IT Programme Officer
- Prince 2, excel, ms office, formula writing, pivot tables