Technology - Security jobs
3 Matching Jobs
- IpswichTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
Information Security Analyst - ISO27001, CISSP, CISM, CISA
Working for this world class innovator, you'll report to the Head of Information Security. My client is keen to develop talent within Information Security and as such will consider people transferring from network analyst positions. Your main duties will include enforcement of ISO27001 policy and risk assessments.
- Exceptional opportunity to work with a world leader
- Potential flexibility to go permanent and develop into future InfoSec Leader
2016 has presented many challenges in the cybersecurity and security industry and as a result, my core client are in the process of expanding their sales and account management team in Weybridge. Through growth and investment, this company are a market leader in providing security solutions to public and private bodies and notably the education sector.
We are on the lookout for experienced account managers who have had exposure in the cybersecurity market and are based based within 10-15 miles of Weybridge, Surrey.
- £40k based + Corporate Package + £40k OTE
- Based in Weybridge, at a leading cybersecurity company with lots of growth!
Group IT Risk Manager - Globally recognised brand - west London
This is a newly created role and extension of an established Risk & Compliance team supporting all areas of the business. Reporting directly to the CIO the Group IT Manager will identify and define the processes that work best, deliver and manage these processes in an ever changing risk landscape.
- Group IT Risk Manager
- Globally recognised brand - west London