Technology - Service Delivery jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Service Delivery jobs
- GlasgowTemporary£300 - £400 per day (£77,994 - £103,992)
This is a great opportunity for someone to work role with the lean central team who's main aim is to drive change through the introduction, adoption, and ongoing execution of the Lean methodology in Global Operations.
AscotPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Working with a leading investment bank
- Part of the lean center team
Working as a stand alone IT Manager for a SME business based in Berkshire. Ideal candidate must be able to provide desktop support to 100 users, IT projects, Budgeting and working closely with IT Vendors and internal stakeholders.
WorcestershirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Desktop Support, IT Projects, Vendor Management, Service Delivery, Budgeting
- Working for a SME Business provider based in the heart of Berkshire
Based in Worcester, our client is one of the largest Public Sector Organisations within the United Kingdom. Employing over 5000 staff in a vibrant and critical structure in providing services to the public.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Database Team Leader required for one of the largest Public Sector Organisations
- Leading a customer focused Database Team delivering IT Systems & Infrastructure
I am currently recruiting for a Service Desk Manager to work for a prestigious governing body. This role is a mixture of Infrastructure support and Project Management, Service Delivery and managing the internal IT Service Desk.
- ITIL, SLA Management, Broad Knowledge of Infrastructure, Office 365 Full Suite
- Working as a Service Desk Manager for a prestigious governing body
This role forms a key part of the development team based in Moray, Scotland. The team works across projects within all target markets and creates bespoke software solutions in house for our many clients in different industries.
InvernessPermanent£26,000 - £47,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Software Technical Lead in Moray
- Ideally possessing suitable background experience in Java
You will provide support for the validation activities associated with computer systems, process and facilities ensuring that all compliance issues and requirements of validation policies and procedures are addressed and maintained.
- An exciting opportunity for a CSV/ Software Quality Engineer in Inverness
- You will provide support for the validation activities associated with systems
To develop, implement and manage an effective ITIL-based service delivery operation, supporting the enterprise wide range of IT systems, technologies and services.
To develop the service capability to support the overall business and IT strategies with the emphasis on out-sourced services