Technology - Service Delivery jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Service Delivery jobs
- LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
I am currently recruiting for a Service Desk Manager to work for a prestigious governing body. This role is a mixture of Infrastructure support and Project Management, Service Delivery and managing the internal IT Service Desk.
- ITIL, SLA Management, Broad Knowledge of Infrastructure, Office 365 Full Suite
- Working as a Service Desk Manager for a prestigious governing body
This role forms a key part of the development team based in Moray, Scotland. The team works across projects within all target markets and creates bespoke software solutions in house for our many clients in different industries.
WarringtonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Software Technical Lead in Moray
- Ideally possessing suitable background experience in Java
IT Service Delivery Manager / IT Service Transition Manager / IT Service Architect / IT Service Transformation / SIAM / Greenfield / Service Strategy / IT Service Design / Warrington
This is a brand new role which will encompass redefining the service strategy for a newly formed SIAM model in accordance with ITIL
InvernessPermanent£26,000 - £47,000
- New Service Delivery Manager role for Greenfield site
- Do you want to be part of a new transformation project?
You will provide support for the validation activities associated with computer systems, process and facilities ensuring that all compliance issues and requirements of validation policies and procedures are addressed and maintained.
- An exciting opportunity for a CSV/ Software Quality Engineer in Inverness
- You will provide support for the validation activities associated with systems
To develop, implement and manage an effective ITIL-based service delivery operation, supporting the enterprise wide range of IT systems, technologies and services.
To develop the service capability to support the overall business and IT strategies with the emphasis on out-sourced services