Technology - Technology Consultancy jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Technology Consultancy jobs
- GlasgowPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
2 Software Development Engineers required for a growing International business who has an office in Glasgow City Centre. Experience in C++ and low-level programming experience across multiple platforms to play a key role in augmenting existing software protection tools.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- International Software Development Engineer
- Blue Chip client base, World leading developments
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career - with excellent benefits - at my client. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- We have completed over 300+ Workday implementations
- A chance to fast-track your career in Workday Technology Consulting!
Workday HCM functional Lead, Consulting Leader, UK Wide & London.
ManchesterPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- A fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in the Workday sector
- 300 + Workday implementations to date. Summer hiring now begins.
Michael Page are investing unprecedented amounts to grow our Technology brand into a genuine super power in the IT recruitment market. As a result we are hiring for both experienced IT recruiters and sales professionals for our Manchester office.
City of LondonPermanent£68,000 - £80,000
- Glassdoor - Employees Choice Best Place to Work
- Unrivalled career progression opportunities available
Location Analytics Pre-Sales Consultant
My client based in the City of London is a market leading technology consulting firm. They require an experienced Location Analytics Pre-Sales Consultant to join their team.
- Market leader in technology consulting require Location Analytics specialist.
- GIS, Alteryx, SAS, R, Tableau, PowerBI and more.