Treasury - Financial Services jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- LondonTemporary£500 - £600 per day (£129,990 - £155,988)
The roles purpose is the finalisation and fine tuning of complete IRRBB infrastructure for mortgages, developments of the liquidity framework (LCR/NSFR) as well as QRM technical support in best practices for existing framework enhancements.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Successful candidate will be strong user of QRM software
- Candidate will also have strong ALM/BSM background within retail banking
Working in the treasury and risk team responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of financial services clients and candidates
LondonTemporary£40,000 - £48,000
- Developing and maintaining a network of candidates and clients
- Identifying new business opportunites in financial services treasury businesses
Our client, an International Trading House, are currently recruiting for a Senior Treasury Associate with a corporate treasury background to join them in London.
LondonTemporary£60,000 - £63,000
- Supervisory treasury operations role
- International Trading House
The London QRM Liquidity Manager role is required to run, maintain and enhance the Bank's liquidity stress testing capability within QRM, the production of relevant MI on the back of the stress testing and develop the Bank's liquidity capability within QRM (eg development of LCR reporting).
- 12 month fixed term contract in the Liquidity team at a Challenger Bank
- The candidate must have experience using QRM software to develop new models