Treasury - Financial Services jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
The successful Treasury Analyst will oversee the production of the daily Liquidity and Cash reports and assist in the preparation and maintenance of the Individual Liquidity Adequacy Assessment and related regulatory disclosure information and liquidity stress test scenarios for the firm.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly ALCO pack
- Oversee the production of the daily Liquidity and Cash reports
Michael Page Treasury are working with a huge, global business who are looking for a new internal controls specialist to join their large established Treasury team.
SurreyPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Massive, global business
- Technical internal control role
Our client, as a result in continued growth and funding requirements, are looking to recruit a Treasury Analyst to join their Surrey based finance team.
Sitting within a treasury team of 2 the role will be cover all treasury functions including deals and funding.
DubaiPermanentMy client is a leading Conglomerate that is continuously evolving and expanding, based in Dubai.
- Newly created role due to continued business expansion
- Broad treasury role covering all functions including deals and funding
- VAT Specialist role