Treasury - Financial Services jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
Our client, a PE backed Consumer Lending business, are looking to hire a Treasury Manager to establish their London Treasury function.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Growing Consumer Leanding business, with strong investment
- Chance to establish and set up the treasury function
Reporting through to the CFO the London based Treasury Manager will be responsible for the delivery of capital management and strategic initiatives from a Treasury prospective.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Broad Treasury Manager role within an international Insurance company
- Responsibility for the delivery of capital management and strategic initiatives
Part of a team involved in the managing of liquidity and funding risks with particular emphasis on assisting in the management of the local regulatory asset portfolios, risk analysis, the reporting of risk metrics and the optimisation of liquidity and funding
LondonTemporary£60,000 - £63,000
- Manage daily liquidity risk and liquidity risk metric reporting
- Monitor funding conditions and trade execution
The London QRM Liquidity Manager role is required to run, maintain and enhance the Bank's liquidity stress testing capability within QRM, the production of relevant MI on the back of the stress testing and develop the Bank's liquidity capability within QRM (eg development of LCR reporting).
LondonPermanent£85,000 - £100,000
- 12 month fixed term contract in the Liquidity team at a Challenger Bank
- The candidate must have experience using QRM software to develop new models
The role as a Legal Counsel Treasury lawyer will sit within the Bank's Legal hierarchy in London, and will report directly into the Head of Treasury Legal.
- Global Retail Bank
- A qualified solicitor with experience in retail banking