Treasury - Financial Services jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- LondonTemporary£40,000 - £48,000
Our client, an International Trading House, are currently recruiting for a Senior Treasury Associate with a corporate treasury background to join them in London.
- Supervisory treasury operations role
- International Trading House
We are working with our Financial Services client to recruit a Head of Cash and Treasury Management to join their treasury team based in London.
- Reporting directly into the Treasurer
- Private Equity backed Financial Services company
LondonTemporary£500 - £600 per day (£129,990 - £155,988)
- ACCA, CPA qualified Fiannce Business partner to work closely with CFO
- International Private Equity Firm
The roles purpose is the finalisation and fine tuning of complete IRRBB infrastructure for mortgages, developments of the liquidity framework (LCR/NSFR) as well as QRM technical support in best practices for existing framework enhancements.
LondonTemporary£60,000 - £63,000
- Successful candidate will be strong user of QRM software
- Candidate will also have strong ALM/BSM background within retail banking
The London QRM Liquidity Manager role is required to run, maintain and enhance the Bank's liquidity stress testing capability within QRM, the production of relevant MI on the back of the stress testing and develop the Bank's liquidity capability within QRM (eg development of LCR reporting).
- 12 month fixed term contract in the Liquidity team at a Challenger Bank
- The candidate must have experience using QRM software to develop new models