Treasury - Treasury jobs
17 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobChertseyPermanent
Michael Page Treasury are working exclusively with Compass Group plc, who are looking for a Senior Treasury Operations Analyst to join their excellent team in this newly created role.
- Compass Group Plc is a world leading food and support services company
- Newly created, front office Treasury role with excellent project exposure
Michael Page are proud and excited to be partnering with the Pobl Group to recruit a Business Partner - Treasury Operations who will split their time between offices in central Newport and Swansea.
- Join Wales' newest housing association
- You will split your week between working in Newport and Swansea
Are you a Treasury Professional relocating to the UK? Our Treasury recruitment team in London can assist qualified Accounting and or Treasury professionals who have exposure within global companies. We recruit Treasury professionals at all levels from Treasury Assistant through to Group Treasurers.
SurreyPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Are you relocating to the UK in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Michael Page are proud to be working with a leading information technology company, located in Surrey. The team are in search of a Senior Treasury Analyst who will take responsibility for bank management, compliance and cash management.
- Multinational information technology business located in Surrey
- Senior Treasury Analyst responsible for compliance, banking and cash
Michael Page are working with a market leading property development business, who after a recent internal promotion are looking for a new Treasury Funding Manager to assist the Director of Treasury with the groups funding strategy.
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Market leading property development business
- Strategic Treasury role, with funding exposure
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with a market leader in the manufacture and leasing of specialist products, based in the City of London. The organisation are in search of a Treasury Analyst, offering excellent progression opportunities within Treasury.
- Market leader in the lease and manufacture of specialist products
- Treasury Analyst with excellent progression opportunities in City of London
Michael Page are working with a well known FTSE100 brand, who having recently restructured their team, are looking for a senior treasury professional to join their team in the role of Treasury Manager.
- Exciting, fast growing FTSE100 business
- Senior role, with broad accountability and team management
A well known large FMCG international global brand are actively looking for a Senior Interim Treasury Consultant in the East Midlands to join them for a 4-6 month period to lead on an International Project for the group.
City of LondonPermanent
- An exciting opportunity to join a large International well know brand
- On an Interim basis for 4-6 months
Michael Page are proud to be working with a leading housing association, based in the City of London. The organisation are in search of a Treasury Finance Manager, who will take responsibility for the accounting and treasury back office, including but not limited to month end reports, forecasts and mitigation of risk.
- Housing association based in the City of London
- Treasury Finance Manager responsible for accounting and back office treasury
Michael Page are proud to be working with a large housing association, based in West London. The organisation are in search of a Treasury Analyst to be responsible for reporting, analysis and modelling.
- Housing association in West London
- Treasury Analyst responsible for reporting, analysis and modelling