International opportunities for recruitment consultants with Michael Page International
Michael Page International has grown entirely by organic expansion rather than through mergers or acquisitions. Established as a specialist recruiter in 1976, the group has expanded rapidly over the past decades and now has a global network of offices. The Group operates through a network of offices across UK, Continental Europe, The Asia Pacific Region and The Americas.
The success and diversity of Michael Page International can be attributed directly to the calibre and dedication of the people who choose a career with one of the world's leading recruitment organisations.
We are currently seeking to recruit Recruitment Consultants to join our teams in many locations around the world.
- Identify and develop client business/relationships in a competitive environment
- Build and maintain your own portfolio of accounts
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Manage the complete search and selection process
- Contribute to the attraction of candidates and maintain the candidate database
- Interview candidates of all levels and play an active role in helping them find new career opportunities
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Excellent business acumen with a drive to deliver a high level of service to clients and candidates
- Results driven attitude
- Positive and proactive team player
- Sound academic and commercial track record
If you have drive, vision and flair then we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and it will be forwarded to the relevant country MD.