Interim jobs in buying and merchandising
The fast-paced world of buying and merchandising very often demands the input of temporary, contract and interim professionals to provide speedy solutions to commercial issues or opportunities.
Michael Page International is a market leader in the recruitment of temporary and interim candidates, often sought on a project-by-project basis, during a time of growth, transition or assessment.
Areas in which interims are in demand include:
- New product /category exploration and sourcing
- System or process assessment and improvement
- Supplier base and sourcing development
- Multi-channel experience
Interim jobs within buying and merchandising offer an alternative to a permanent position and allow bespoke career advancement. Whether it's a lifestyle decision or an opportunity to broaden your skills, there are a number of incentives for pursuing an interim career:
- Work with a variety of companies on a range of projects
- The ability to work in a variety of industries or focus on one
- Exposure to different management styles
- Experience of working in different sectors
- Opportunity to learn or advance technical skills
Our expert consultants are renowned for their speed of response, deploying in-depth market knowledge to turn your temp and interim work requests around within hours, not days.
Contact our one of our Buying & Merchandising teams to discuss your next move in more detail