Advertising for candidate attraction
Michael Page is one of the most recognisable brand names in recruitment. We combine our global reach and in-depth local knowledge to provide our clients with a flexible range of advertising options for candidate attraction.
Review our different marketing and advertising solutions below, and speak to us about the right approach for your recruitment process.
The Michael Page website
On an average month, our website receives more than 400,000 visits and 110,000 job applications. Unless requested, all the opportunities we handle appear here – a great way to get your job noticed.
Search engine marketing
We undertake both organic and pay per click (PPC) strategies to ensure that jobs advertised through us are found in relevant searches. Crucial when you consider that 63% of candidates search online to find their next job.
Bespoke online advertising
With candidate behaviour and attraction trends shifting as a result of technological advances and social media, we ensure that our advertising packages cover these new routes to market as well as maintaining core job board coverage.
Our primary advertising package includes:
- Search – job specific PPC campaign
- Social networking – advertising on relevant social media sites
- Job boards – both generalist and industry specific
- Job specific alerts to relevant candidates on our extensive database
- Michael Page website – branded advertising and homepage exposure
To further enhance visibility of your brand and your available opportunities we can also offer:
- Minisite – a bespoke recruitment portal presented in its own browser, with employer corporate branding, hosting up to 40 jobs.
- Client profile – a concise, branded profile presented in the Michael Page website framework that is able to host up to 10 jobs.
To source niche groups of candidates, we’re also able to create and run bespoke display advertising across relevant websites, based on demographics.
Michael Page is the largest recruitment advertiser in the UK. We advertise in national, local and trade press and have strong relationships with a range of recruitment media. The volume of advertising we generate for both the press and job boards has enabled us to negotiate discounted rates which we are able to pass on to our clients.
Whether it’s candidate attraction on social media, employer branding in a trade publication or a combination of the two – get in touch to define the best approach for your recruitment process.