You are here
Commercial Solicitor - Work Life balance
- Commercial Solicitor - Work Life balance
- Legal 500 firm
About Our Client
Michael Page are currently working with a Legal 500 law firm based in the West Midlands who are experiencing a period of growth. My client is seeking an experienced commercial/ corporate lawyer to join an experienced commercial team.
You will have the opportunity to be involved to work with a range of public sector clients including but not restricted to local government bodies, local authorities and not - for - profit organisations.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for more of a varied role and advise on a wide range of commercial issues.
In this role you will:
- You will be part of a highly renowned team and advise on a range of commercial and corporate matters including but not restricted to: drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, working on corporate transactions as well as joint ventures.
- Have the opportunity to take the lead on your own projects.
- Advise public sector organisations and build relationships with this client base.
- Be involved with developing sector within the firm as well as developing the firms external profile.
The Successful Applicant
The successful solicitor will:
- Be a UK qualified Solicitor.
- Proven track record of working in a commercial contracts role.
- Have ideally worked within local government or within private practice servicing local government clients.
- Have an understanding of public law principles.
- Have effective communication skills.
- You will be at least 3 years PQE however, my client will consider varying PQE levels if you are able to demonstrate decision making in your previous role.
What's on Offer
Competitive plus benefits.