You are here
12 month Contract - UK Tax Manager
UK Tax Manager - Amersham
April Start - 12 Months
About Our Client
The Group employs approximately 5,000 people, through nearly 50 subsidiary businesses, based mainly in the UK, Continental Europe, America, China and the Far East. Each business has its own board of directors (including a qualified FD) and manages its own R&D, manufacturing and sales and marketing. Similar businesses are grouped into one of four Group Sectors, each Sector being defined by market rather than by geography.
The Group's turnover and profit are circa £750million and £150million respectively, and the Group has a market capitalisation of £3billion.
Responsible for preparing:
- UK tax returns for approximately 25 entities
- Quarterly UK group corporation tax instalment payments.
- Senior Accounting Officer - supporting documentation for the annual SAO sign-off.
- PAYE Settlement Agreements.
Provide support to the Group Head of Tax on:
- Year-end and half-year reporting (including annual CFC reviews).
- Acquisition tax due diligence and structuring together with post-acquisition integration.
- Implementing tax mitigation opportunities.
- Business restructuring and legal entity reorganisations.
- Transfer pricing.
- UK Employment tax and VAT matters.
The Successful Applicant
ACA or CTA
3 years PQE
Profession or industry
What's on Offer
£55,000 - £60,000