You are here
3 x Shift Manager
- Multi billion pound global company
- Shift Managers needed to help with increased production due to growth
About Our Client
The Food Manufacturer are a family-owned company based in South West England is part of a wider organisation with a turnover of 2 billion Euros. It is a leading European fruit transformation and chilled dairy producer manufacturing the internationally famous brands, as well as many private label products. They have production facilities across Europe and beyond including the USA, China, and New Zealand.
The company believes in people above anything else. Its success has come from empowering hands-on, pragmatic individuals within a dynamic, solution-seeking and market-share winning organisation. Entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged and consumer satisfaction is paramount. If you are willing to invest in the company the company will invest in you.
The work environment is fast, varied and "politic" free. Communication is uncomplicated and direct relying on the trust built through professional expertise and a real team player attitude.
There is pride within the organisation to be the manufacturer of simple, high quality food offering great value to the consumer. In short, an "international good food maker".
The Food Manufacturer is a major supplier of ambient fruit-based and chilled yogurts and desserts, dealing directly with all major retailers and sectors within the UK. They acquired a dairy site (180 people) and heavily invested in new, state-of-the-art, chilled desserts product lines, unique on the market.
The company has experienced rapid growth, doubling the size of the business in the last 4 years.
The Shift Manager based in the South West .
- To deliver the production plan as specified
- Control of material and labour spend
- Provide leadership in the production area
- Implement and maintain systems to drive continuous improvement, support the lead on site culture change
- Develop a multi-skilled workforce
- Deputise for the Production Manager as required
The Successful Applicant
Shift Manager based in the South West's will be confident controlling a high or low care area of this FMCG chilled foods manufacturer. You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Track record of leading production teams in a food manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of working with retailers and in compliance with BRC regulations
- Prior projects experience of implementing lean tools on line
- Willingness to develop and coach teams to become high performers
What's on Offer