You are here
3rd Line Infrastructure Technician
£32,000 - £35,000
- Working for one of the UKs best-known Health & Nutrition retail brands.
- 3rd line role covering Windows Server 2012 / VMware / ESXi / Active Directory.
About Our Client
- The business are an international retail organisation, founded over 120 years ago, and have grown to generate multi-million pound revenues year-on-year within the lucrative market of health and nutrition.
- They have offices across the UK, with a centralised IT function operating out of their Midlands site near Nuneaton.
- The business are planning to implement a range of exciting projects across Group IT, working hand-in-hand with the US side of the business.
- As the 3rd Line Infrastructure Technician, you will be working in a small team offering both hands-on and remote-based support within a data centre environment near Nuneaton.
- You will be working within a Microsoft house, with server support of Windows Server 2012, and support of virtualised servers via VMware hosted on ESXi 5.5.
- As the 3rd Line Infrastructure Technician, you will be supporting and administering Active Directory and Exchange Server.
- The team is fluid, and crosses over into desktop support responsibilities where required, covering Windows 7 troubleshooting.
The Successful Applicant
- As the 3rd Line Infrastructure Technician, you will be experienced in server builds from scratch, implementations, installations and migrations.
- This will cover Windows Server 2012, ESX and VMWare.
- You will have strong knowledge of Active Directory, including Group Policy Management.
- Desktop support on Windows 7, including configuring laptops, desktops and tablet devices.
- You will have the ability to work within an unbelievably fast-paced environment.
- You will be a confident communicator, and a highly effective team player.
What's on Offer
£32,000-£35,000 + Corporate Benefits.