You are here
Accessories Assistant Manager
- Have you worked within premium accessories in a management role?
- I am looking for Assistant Managers to join a market leading business
About Our Client
My client are the market leading business in the UK and a well known global brand. They are looking for Accessories Assistant Managers and Junior Store Managers to join the team across London. This is a great opportunity to join them as they want to bring in people with potential to grow into more senior roles within the business.
As the Accessories Assistant Manager you will
- manage your team on the shop floor. You will have a visible presence and lead by example
- work with the Store Manager to ensure the best customer service
- have a passion for product and be able to sell luxury brands to customers
- keep in regular contact with customers
- run event and promotions to drive sales
- ensure high merchandising standards
- have a strong commercial mindset
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Accessories Assistant Manager candidates will have worked within a premium retail environment in a managerial role. Please apply below and suitable candidates will be contacted to talk through their experience.
What's on Offer
The Accessories Assistant Manager role will attract a salary from £20,000 to £30,000 plus bonuses