You are here
Account Director - Higher Education Client
- Account Director leading a c£10m TFM contract for an outsourced FM provider.
- The opportunity to mobilise, lead and own a newly awarded contract.
About Our Client
My client are an outsourced provider of FM services who in recent years, have had significant investment allowing them to grow their capability to self-deliver the full range of FM services.
Earlier this year, my client were successful in being awarded a c£10m contract with a leading University to deliver the full range of FM services including cleaning, maintenance and security.
This contract is currently in the mobilisation phase and requires a capable Account Director to lead this mobilisation across multiple service lines ensuring a "one-team" approach.
Reporting to the MD of this business, you will ensure the contract is mobilised efficiently and working closely with your client to explore all opportunities for growth.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a previous track record in successfully mobilising complex TFM contracts.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of delivering hard services on an outsourced basis as part of a larger TFM contract.
- Is financially astute having previously run contracts in excess of £5m p/a.
- Has significant management experience with a team of service leads reporting directly to them.
- Lives within, or has the ability to relocate to, a commutable distance of Hertfordshire.
What's on Offer
£65,000 - £70,000 base plus package.