You are here
£19,000 Basic Salary with Uncapped Earnings and Career Progression
About Our Client
My Client provide business supplies and services to help companies work better - whatever their workplace. They are a single source for everything customers need to be more productive, including the latest technology, core office supplies, print and document services, business services, facilities products, furniture, and school essentials.
- Annual figures of approximately $16 billion
- 56,000 employees
- Serve consumers and businesses in 56 countries
- More than 1,800 retail stores
The role of an Account Executive will be to;
- Develop accounts looking to up-sell and cross-sell to existing clients.
- To win and retain new business within the midsize company sector (£5-£100k per annum spend) in the assigned geographical region.
- To develop and maintain long-term customer relationships.
- To promote all company products, recognising the importance of cross/range- selling.
- Organising and planning time to maximise sales opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The profile of the successful Account Executive will be;
- A minimum of 12 months experience in sales role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A consultative approach, based around solution-selling a variety of products/ services in a corporate/ business environment (NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with experience of managing your own workload on a day to day basis
What's on Offer
- £19,000 basic salary
- Uncapped earnings potential
- Freedom within role
- Working for a Global organisation
- Fast progression Programme