You are here
- Must have a proven B2B Field Sales record.
- Must be an effective networker.
About Our Client
Our client are a leading supplier of office equipment, managed services and software around the UK and Europe.
- To drive a portfolio of market leading products.
- To manage and develop accounts through the up-selling of other services and products.
- As Account Executive you will be responsible for ensuring that the company's sales strategy is implemented effectively across a South West territory.
- You will be required to work towards targets in line with the companies long term aims.
- As an Account Executive you will work hard to ensure a high level of service is maintained within your territory. In the role you will be the client's first point of call for any enquiries related to product.
- To develop relationships with potential customers in order to build an ongoing sales pipeline.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven background within B2B field Sales.
- It is hugely beneficial if you have a background in selling capital equipment.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Driven and motivated by achieving targets.
- Excellent relationship builder.
- Team player.
- Commercially astute and business aware.
What's on Offer
- Competitive basic salary with excellent commission scheme.
- Company car or car allowance option.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company.
- Full training with qualifications.
- Career progression opportunities.