You are here
- Graduate or candidate with one / two years sales experience
- Hungry to develop and learn in an exciting, growing business
About Our Client
My client is a business that offers Myers - Briggs and other market-leading Psychometric tools. They provide training, resources and consultancy to help organisations unlock potential in individuals and teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate or a sales candidate with 1 / 2 years experience to join a vibrant and growing team. You will be given excellent training and support with a clear progression path in front of you.
Duties of the Account Executive will include:
- Outbound follow-up on marketing campaigns/ product promotions aligned to campaign guidelines to achieve desired outcomes. This could also include seeking feedback on product features and benefits.
- Create and manage pipeline of leads/ quotes/ prospects by monitoring and recording client activity in area of responsibility.
- Qualify and develop relationships/ opportunities, and escalate to Account Manager as appropriate.
- Qualify and develop incoming leads and new business opportunities from sources within and outside OPP.
- To surface opportunities for face-to-face contact with clients for Account Managers, where appropriate.
- To maintain regular phone contact with customers in defined area of responsibility, exhibiting service-centred approach and follow-up.
The Successful Applicant
The Account Executive:
- 1 / 2 years sales experience or graduate with some customer service / retail experience
- Psychology degree desired but not essential
- Good attention to detail
- Confidential telephone manner
- Active listening skills
- Willingness and desire to learn and develop
- Ability to build rapport with customer
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self starter
- Based in Oxford or commutable to Oxford 5 days a week
What's on Offer
- £22,000 - 25,000 dependant on experience
- £6,000 on target commission
- 25 days paid holiday, plus up to five days unpaid leave per annum
- Free individual private healthcare or dental cover
- Company Pension
- Life assurance
- Parking available on site
- Child care voucher scheme