You are here
Account Manager - Beauty
- Account Manager - Beauty
- Iconic Beauty Brand - Account Manager
About Our Client
My client are an iconic Beauty brand with a strong global presence. The great thing about this business is that you are rewarded for your work and efforts. Starting on your first day, you are a part of a family built on individual personalities, as well as working with the most successful skincare, makeup and fragrance brands.
They pride themselves on being collaborative and achievement-orientated. You will receive a blend of on-the-job training and coaching to build your specific skills and supplement your personal development. Your progress will be monitored through a regular feedback process enabling you to target specific areas of learning and experience.
The Account Manager opportunity will involve some of the following:
- Communication - to ensure that you are informed about current and new business initiatives and to provide feedback to the Area Manager, Training Manager and Regional Manager
- Visual Merchandising - to ensure the brand image is maximised in store
- Business Awareness - to be fully aware of individual and account performance
- Approaching customers and achieving sales
- Team Management - effectively manage, motivate and support consultants to achieve and exceed target.
The Successful Applicant
In order to perform well as Account Manager, we are looking for candidates who are/have
- Experience of working in a sales environment and working to achieve targets
- Previous people management experience
- Numerate, able to interpret sales information and recognise trends
- Flexible - able to adapt and vary approach
- Strong rapport and communication
- Leads by example
- Health & Beauty experience
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and bonus package