You are here
Account Manager (German Speaking)
- Being the main contact for the company's German clients
- Financial services client looking to recruit a German speaking Account Manager
About Our Client
Our client, a leading financial services provider, work with shopping centres, retailers and blue chip clients throughout Europe, North America and Australia to provide financial solutions for their customers. Our client has built a portfolio of more than 800 clients and has become one of the world's largest private-label program transaction processors and program managers. The company has its European headquarters in Birmingham, UK.
Some of their clients include Bluewater Shopping Centre, Touchwood Solihull, Meadowhall shopping Centre, Pandora, McArthurGlen portfolio, MFI Shopping Centre portfolio (Germany) and Bet365.
Our client is now looking to recruit a German speaking European Account Manager, to predominantly manage our German clients, as well as some of our Northern Europe clients.
The role includes:
- Being the main contact for the company's German clients (and possibly a small selection of other European clients)
- Visiting the clients on a regular basis to keep good relations and encourage them to implement new initiatives to increase gift card sales
- Analysing and interpreting client gift card sales data and identifying opportunities to improve performance
- Presenting any new services and technologies to clients, then managing the implementation of them
- Present any new services and technologies to them, then managing the implementation of them
- Liaising with suppliers and partners to ensure that any associated 3rd party products/services that we use are performing to the best of their ability for our clients
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to speak fluent German and English
- have at least 5 years experience of Account Management or within the Marketing or Card Payments industry
- have experience of building good client relationships
- be a confident communicator with people at a senior level
- be methodical and be able to confidently troubleshoot problems
- have the ability to interpret sales information so that it can be reported to clients in a meaningful way with suggestions for improving sales
- have a desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to clients
- have experience of planning and managing projects
- have excellent organisational skills
- be enthusiastic and have a 'can-do' attitude
The ability to speak another European language such as Spanish, Italian, French or Dutch would be an advantage, but not essential.
What's on Offer
Germany based salary: €35k - €40k, depending on experience
UK based salary: £35k - £40k, depending on experience