You are here
This position is now filled
Account Manager - Regional / Home Based
- Account Manager
- Consumer Beauty & Haircare- Yorkshire
About Our Client
A fast growing beauty and hair care organisation with a strong market presence
Account Management of regional accounts - Beauty & Health care
- As an Account Manager you will be managing key accounts and promoting branded health & beauty products. A candidate from a food manufacturing background would also be considered
- Managing accounts - high street & online. Accounts such as Boots, Boohoo, Superdrug's, JTS & Amazon. This is a commercial, branded sell to retailers.
- Ideally managed high street & online retailers.
- Demonstrable ability in analysing business performance, and implementing account growth
The Successful Applicant
- Account Manager - Regional Accounts
- Experience of working within the health & beauty sector would be preferable but a food manufacturing background would also be considered.
- Experience of Account management of high street & online retailers. Accounts such as Boots, Boohoo, Superdrug's, JTS & Amazon. This is a commercial, branded sell to retailers.
- Experienced of improving sales performance with accounts.
- Focused on sales development, adding value and consistently high service levels
- Adept at managing negotiations, able to work out profit & loss
- Creative, dynamic with strong ability to develop relations and influence.
- Strong ethics: work honestly and with integrity
- Commutable to the North once per week, travel to customers when required but will be mainly home based.
- A full client driving licence
What's on Offer
Â£22,000- Â£30,000 plus benefits
12 month Contract- Immediate Start
Home based role with regional travel
You MUST be available to start work on 1st January as this is a 12 month contract with the possibility to go permanent