You are here
- Must have Account Managemenet expereince within the NHS
- Can effectively manage various stakeholders at different levels
About Our Client
HCL Workforce Solutions is one of the UK's leading providers of specialist staffing solutions. HCL Clarity is the group's managed service division and works proactively with NHS partners in an advisory capacity and is leading the way in the provision of innovative, game-changing workforce technology to the NHS. Deploying the right people, with the right skills, at the right time has the potential to present huge savings whist improving service delivery and outcomes for patients. Effective use of technology, robust management information, workforce know-how and good staff engagement are all vital in achieving these important strategic objectives. HCL Clarity has a reputation for providing innovative solutions that improve care, reduce costs, and deliver efficiencies.
HCL Clarity from staff e-rostering to temporary staff management.
Our modular workforce management solution, designed specifically to meet the needs of the NHS and the healthcare market, includes dynamic e-roster, in-house staff bank and agency management technology. Clients can schedule their workforce efficiently, identify skill gaps and respond quickly to demand by fingertip management of the resourcing process. By harnessing HCL Clarity's user-friendly technology and being better informed about the dynamics of a workforce, health and social care providers can reduce high cost agency and bank spend, achieve back office efficiency savings and make sound decisions about the future workforce.
Simply put, HCL Clarity is making a positive contribution - healthcare providers can deliver better patient care at a lower cost!
The primary responsibility for the Account Manager will be to manage key clients in line with agreed contracts and KPI's for any neutral vendor or managed service contract within the HCL group of companies.
Further responsibilities include:-
- Working with the trust in improving productivity, overall performance and savings.
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of the client's business needs and anticipating clients requirements working towards long term objectives.
- Working with senior stakeholders across the NHS to understand the business strategy, drivers and priorities across staffing initiatives.
- Conducting effective meetings and delivering successful presentations based on bespoke needs from various trusts.
- Working consultatively and strategically with stakeholders to help identify ways they can reduce costs and save time through the use of their own bank of staff.
- Staying on top of industry knowledge and competitor activity to help leverage any opportunities for HCLMS.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Account Manager will have:-
-Experience of selling into the NHS, demonstrating an understanding of a solutions sales and consultative approach.
-Preferably have experience of recruitment within the healthcare sector.
-Management consultancy experience.
- Preferably has workforce planning experience.
- Strong negotiation skills with exceptional customer service skills-ch alleging the status quo!.
- Strong interpersonal skills in building client relationships.
- A strong sales background and understanding client's business strategy, drivers and priorities.
What's on Offer
Competitive Basic Salary