You are here
- Must have strong relationship management skills.
- Must have demonstrable track record within account management.
About Our Client
Our client is an award winning child development organisation within the South West of England and Wales. They provide provision for young people within education covering subject areas such as P.E, Music, Numeracy, Literacy and Drama & Art.
- The main focus of the account manager role is to maintain and develop a Swansea to Swindon territory which has the value of £500,000
- You will be tasked with building on existing relationships with Primary schools within the territory as well as building new relationships with Headteachers.
- In the role of account manager you will be responsible for coordinating short, mid & long-term activity plans.
- You will be responsible for line managing a Staff Development Manager.
- Adhere to company reporting protocols.
The Successful Applicant
- Ambitious self-starter who is eager to build a long-term commercial career.
- A passion for the education environment and child development.
- Dynamic, confident and target driven.
- A background within Education or selling into Education is very desirable.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A flexible and positive work attitude.
What's on Offer
£21,000 - £25,000 with competitive bonus scheme.