You are here
- Account Manager
- Retain and develop the client relationship and income
About Our Client
A record of strong growth and profitability that is proud of its diverse portfolio of clients including some of the finest national and international companies. This company offers a full range of internet marketing services which include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, PPC, and Online PR. Delivering innovative, high quality results to clients. A transparent, analytical approach, outstanding account management coupled with intellectual property developed has helped them establish an enviable market leading position.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Account Manager in or around Leeds to take on a pivotal role within a market leading agency business to drive presence within the Digital Marketing sector. The candidate will proactively retain and develop the client relationship and income. Will be responsible for a wide portfolio of clients and you will be expected to manage the portfolio as though they are managing their own business.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to manage portfolio of clients - ensuring they have an in depth understanding of the financial status including value and contract renewal
- Sales - Account Management Experience.
- Ability of maintaining strong client relationships through regular close contact - which will include face to face, telephone and email communication
- Have Industry experience (SEO or PPC)
- Have experience working within an agency environment
- Be very discreet as they will have access to sensitive information
- Be very organised.
- Located In or close to Leeds
What's on Offer
Sales Account Manager in or close to Leeds offering a basic salary of up to £35,000 dependent upon experience plus package, car or car allowance and a wealth of future opportunities to progress.