You are here
- Leading Global Publishing Company
- Account Manager Role
About Our Client
A Leading Global Publishing Company with a varied and growing number of products selling into the education Sector in the UK & Worldwide. They operate with strong ethics and invest in their staff to train and develop long term careers. Their global team consists of over 300 exceptional people who come from a diverse and dynamic background.
Account Manager - Dutch speaking is beneficial. International Travel. Covering Holland, Iceland, Norway and Luxembourg. Will be managing an existing account base Will have elements of new business Selling a range of products. Incl. Academic/ Research Journals, Books and cases etc
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills -
Account Manager -
- Dutch Speaking is beneficial
- Passion for education sales and being part of a global business is essential
- 2-5 years within B2B sales
- Account Manager experience, with some Business Development would be beneficial
- High energy individual with the ability of building strong client relationships
- Must be results-orientated, proactive and self-motivated.
Able to work both independently and as part of a remote team.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication.
- Valid UK driving license.
- Based in the Bradford, but ability to travel internationally.
- Covering Holland, Iceland, Norway and Luxembourg.
What's on Offer
Account Manager - offering:
- Circa £33,000
- Excellent Commission Structure
- Profit Share
- International Travel