You are here
- Account Management role with leading technology business - office based
- At the forefront of communications technology!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading telecoms, cyber and IT specialist who help businesses transform business performance through communications technology.
They are at the cutting edge forefront of communications technology, advising, consulting and providing communications solutions to some of the most renown businesses across the UK and overseas.
This role will be to manage, maintain and grow a base of existing accounts.
- Maximise and maintain revenue of accounts.
- Introduce and cross sell other products.
- Gain an understanding of your accounts to include their future plans.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure your accounts are managed effectively.
- Ensure CRM is kept up to date at all times, to incorporate opportunities, notes and activities.
- To meet monthly set targets and KPI's.
- Maintain regular contact with your accounts.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking a personable professional with experience in Account Management within the technology industry.
You must possess:
- Previous experience of working in a sales environment.
- Previous experience of communicating with customers and managing accounts.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Products.
- Mobile and Fixed Line Experience.
- Experience of using CRM Systems.
You must posses the following competencies:
- Attention to Detail
Compares observations or finished work to what is expected to find inconsistencies.
- Effective Communication
Displays good interpersonal and communication skills; talks and writes logically, concisely and persuasively. Actively listens, communicates ideas and information in the appropriate manner for the audience.
- Planning and Organisation
Identifies the sequence of tasks and the resources needed to achieve a goal, and prioritises key action steps. Anticipates the impacts and risks of decisions and actions.
- Customer Focus
Demonstrates commitment to providing and maintaining a high quality account management service. Displays a desire and willingness to understand and address the needs of others.
Prioritises tasks by importance and deadline. Discerns what is crucial from what is just urgent. Adjusts priorities as situations change.
What's on Offer
£23k basic salary plus commission, 23 days annual leave, an extra day off for your birthday, Employee of the Quarter and Year Awards, Child Care Voucher Scheme, Employee Incentive Portal, Cycle to Work Scheme, Free Specsavers Eye Tests, Pension Scheme, Death in Service Cover, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Health care Scheme, Active Social Calendar.