You are here
Seeking an organised and driven account manager to join a family run company.
If you're a "work-hard, play-hard" client manager then apply within.
About Our Client
Located in Woolwich Arsenal, my client offer the perfect combination of that family-run business vibe and large corporate client exposure.
My client provide bespoke Consumer Goods (CPG) for the events and private sector.
Providing the market with top-quality products and service, my client are about going that extra mile for their customers and they need someone who can reflect that value-added attitude.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager include:
- Start with managing small/medium clients and one global client.
- Effectively manage relationships.
- Process orders and oversee production with product manager.
- Liaise with multiple parties in the production line to ensure delivery of orders.
- Have the freedom to take on extra responsibility when they feel comfortable.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Account Manager will:
- Have a strong ability to manage clients and process.
- Work hard when necessary to deliver orders and maintain relationships.
- Exhibit resilience.
- Manage multiple mid-sized accounts, grow skills to eventually manage larger accounts.
What's on Offer
The Account Manager will receive:
- £25-£30K depending on experience.
- Bonus based on effort, commitment.
- Great working environment with support and training.