You are here
Fully Integrated Account Manager
About Our Client
An independent, integrated full service agency based in Nottingham. A close knit team, that pride themselves on the varied, innovative and successful work that produce.
This comes second to ensuring they have an engaging, fun, hard-working team, so culture fit is vital.
Constantly looking for the right avenues to grow, it offers a career platform that will always be challenging!
As an Account Manager, you will be expected to service a handful of clients and deliver full service marketing campaigns.
This comes from concept creation, all the way to execution and delivery.
You're not alone though. You will have the support from two Account Executives that will report directly into the Account Manager, and constant support and guidance from the Account Director.
It will be varied, creative, challenging and demanding. There is a level of commercial responsibility too. The agency must operate at a profit, but with the clients best interests at heart.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role, please ensure you have the below skill set or experiences before applying:
- At least 2 years agency experience, ideally at AM level. Senior Account Executive as a minimum
- Familiar being client facing. Taking creative briefs and writing them for the studio.
- Comfortable managing people. Being approachable, thorough, efficient and supportive
- Commercially astute. Your accounts have to be profitable!
- Faultless attention to detail.
- Able to spot opportunities to generate additional revenue streams
- Forward thinking and able to plan / use strategy
- Creative thinker and confident enough to share their ideas
What's on Offer
£23,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
Competitive wider benefits