You are here
- A innovative company within interior design & building sector
- Account Manager - Field Based
About Our Client
Interior solutions business who works with national and independent house builders
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for growing the house builder market across the North, you will be responsible for the growth of your specific region. The organisation sell fit-out interior services into the national / independent house builders. You will need to work with new and existing clients across the region. You will need to work closely with the internal design teams in order to manage the projects in the region.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous track record of being an Account Manager
- Ideally have a proven track record of selling interior products into the construction sector.
- Be able to work closely with designers in order to meet the demands of the house builder clients.
- Business focused and able to sell a solution
- Have experience of dealing with interior design, building construction, homes or worked for an interior product manufacturer
- Experience of dealing with end users and offering advise
- Ideally a degree in fashion, textiles or design would be advantageous
- Ideally as a candidate you would have hard / soft furnishing experience or have a creative flair with a passion for design.
What's on Offer
Salary £30,000- £35,000+ plus car allowance + competitive bonus
Great opportunities to develop