You are here
- Market Leading Business Intelligence
- Global Company, Great Scope for Progression
About Our Client
The IT and Software markets are in a period of remarkable change. The convergence of data and technology in a number of areas such as cloud, digital, social and mobile is transforming the markets. Our clients is a leader in the IT and Software industry and a great place to develop your career within sales and consulting. They are looking for an Account Manager to join the London team in their offices in Canary Wharf.
The main source of clients are from the Fortune 1000 companies to deliver transformation with business insight.
A few key points about the Business:
- Maximising the consulting service with advanced research, analytics and technology.
- Bringing together London's largest IT and Software consulting firm with the biggest companies in the UK.
- Having localised focused with global expertise and combining the force of teams in 130+ countries.
- Having a consultative approach - it is important to ascertain what the clients are looking for and how the service can fulfil their specific requirements.
As an Account Manager you will maintain and develop relationships for clients in the Fortune 1000.
Through you career you will go through a variety of projects and roles to give you a well-rounded understanding of the product you are selling. By providing you with this you will have picked up the necessary skills and experiences to relate to a client's needs.
The development of technologies has meant that people now communicate in very different ways from the past. You would be provided with unique training which has been developed for the product and receive mentoring from the experienced members of the team.
There will be a mix between business development and account management in this role. There is always competition from other businesses and so it is vital to continually be finding new clients and asking how you can better the service for the existing ones.
The Successful Applicant
The Account Manager's profile:
- A proven track-record of success in a B2B sales environment.
- Business development, account managing or relevant experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience.
- Degree educated with a 2:1 from a top university.
- A willingness to take control of difficult situations and convey credibility over the phone.
- Ability to ascertain what a client's needs are, confirm them and match them with the most suitable service.
- Can have a telephone interview and face to face interview with a view to start working in the January period.
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary + Realistic OTE of £45,000 with health insurance, pension scheme and travel loans
There are also other great perks that the company offers. You can choose the specific perks and tailor them to you - For example a 'Taste Card' to get 30% the best restaurants or a voucher to get discounts on eye care (And many more!).