You are here
- Basic salary up to £40,000
- Uncapped monthly bonus.
About Our Client
My client is a renowned blue chip pharmaceutical company with a global presence; headquartered in London, they have gone from strength to strength, growing their sales teams as a result of increased revenue.
This is a great opportunity for an Account Manager who wants to be in a role where they can control their career path. The company has a strong culture for internal growth, encourages progression and constant in house training is provided.
The Account Manager's primary responsibility, will be to manage, develop and leverage opportunities across nominated accounts. Further responsibilities include:-
- Selling a portfolio of prescription only brands to healthcare professionals within primary care (i.e. to GPs, practice nurses & retail pharmacies) and at Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG) level.
- Fully define project scope, goals and deliverables for all new business and change in scope of existing business.
- Have sole responsibility for selling a portfolio of market leading products.
-Working with numerous internal stakeholders to co-ordinate efforts in maximising opportunities.
-Collecting and analysing data on the performance of accounts, with regards to sales and profit against actual vs planned, in order to highlight to the Senior National Account Manager or Business Development Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Account Manager will:-
- Have a successful Account Management background ideally in the pharmaceutical or Medical Devices industry.
- Have strong interpersonal and exceptional customer service skills.
- Be a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who has the ability to work with stakeholders at different levels.
- Have the confidence to present key data to large groups.
- Have experience in formulating and executing strategic plans.
- Be able to travel to the London area on a daily basis.
- Be able to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
What's on Offer
Basic salary up to £40,000