You are here
- Ideally come from a Fleet Management Background
- Must have managed accounts in the past
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in the transport industry, and has been experiencing extraordinary growth and success in recent years. This growth has lead to their assets increasing by more than fivefold in six years, and employee headcount has trebled. In addition, they have made multiple successful acquisitions across the UK and remain one of the UK's fastest growing companies
* Work closely with the Fleet Team to ensure planned value is monitored, achieved and any shortfall
* Manage all sta reporting to the position so as to recruit, train, evaluate, motivate, delegate
and monitor their activities.
* Oversee the scheduling team to ensure smooth planning of works in line with agreed processes.
Ensure resources are maximised across all work streams.
* Promote a proactive 'can do approach' to the Team members.
* Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges
faced in the scheduling activity.
* Liaise closely with the Vehicle Maintenance Team (VMT) to ensure a close relationship is maintained
ensuring delivery of services in line with contract KPI's/SLA's
* Maintain personal ability in, and appropriate use of, all relevant ICT (Information & Communications
Technology) and other systems within the Contract.
* Participate in cross functional meetings, conferences, and team activities as and when required.
* Attend monthly financial contract review meetings.
* Attendance at monthly meetings with both senior management and client
* Approve decisions, requests and recommendations according to agreed guidelines and policies.
* Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to scheduling and
planning activities, in line with process guidelines
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate will have the following skillset:
Ideally come from a fleet/automotive background
Come from the Rental/ Vehicle Industry
Have worked in a B2B environment
Managed Key Accounts in the past
This role is a predominantly internal based role
What's on Offer
The Successful candidate will receive:
Basic Salary of between £30,000 - £35,000