You are here
- Biosurgery equipment sales
- Global Market leading healthcare organisation
About Our Client
My client are a multi billion dollar organisation who serve a number of health care professionals across 100+ countries; with a constant development on the research and development of new products and services, they are now looking for a strategic Account Manager to strengthen their sales team
The primary responsibility for the Account Manager will be to manage, develop and leverage relationships whilst selling Healthcare products and services in order to maximise revenue, manage profit, gain customer growth and customer satisfaction across a given geographical area to defined qualitative and quantitative targets in the South West Region.
Further responsibilities include:-
- Develop, implement and manage strategic plans for individual accounts.
- Owning the complete sales process from lead generation to revenue recognition including tender management.
- Understanding the customer need and providing a consultative solution.
- Developing a market understanding and keeping abreast of competitor activity to maximise on every opportunity.
- Build long term alliances with multiple stakeholders at different levels.
- Managing and owning budgets whilst providing accurate forecasting to the Regional Manager.
- Establishing strong relationships with internal stakeholders to co-ordinate efforts accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
The Account Manager will:-
- Have successful experience selling and/or Account Management into the NHS.
- Have strong consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation in a complex sales environment.
- Be confident in communicating with various stakeholders at different levels.
- Be a self starter, enthusiastic, strategic individual
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to analyse complex data whilst delivering in a simple format.
- Manage appropriate commercial & contractual agreements, maintaining service, pricing and commitment with customers
- Be able to work across the South West
What's on Offer
Basic Salary up to £45,000 dependant upon experience
Other corporate benefits