You are here
- Beauty & Cosmetics Business
- Office Based - East Midlands/East Anglia
About Our Client
Established in the 1700's our client specialises in producing a range of body, bath and beauty products to the major high street retailers.
As the Account Manager, reporting in to the Commercial Sales Manager, you will be responsible for supporting on the major retail accounts and will gain experience working with the buyers in order to create joint business plans and drive growth across the business. In this role you will have the opportunity to understand and gain exposure to all aspects of the company, including; JBP's, costing, sourcing & NPD.
Our client is looking for someone who is passionate, driven and has a 'think outside the box' approach!
The Successful Applicant
Key skills and experience required:
- A passion and/or experience in the beauty and cosmetics industry would be beneficial
- Experienced within an FMCG or Consumer sales environment
- Ideally with a degree
- Ability to work well as a team and also independently with a self-motivated attitude
- Driven, ambitious and passionate approach
- Must be able to demonstrate a real passion for the products and brand
- Proven track record in building strong relationships
- A willingness to learn
- Full, clean driving license
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary £20,000 - £25,000 (dependant on experience)