You are here
- Account Manager within a global leading provider for cloud based storage system
- Based in Berkshire
About Our Client
This pioneer in cloud based systems supplies over 500 organisations worldwide through using it tailored customer data platforms. These organisations vary from SME's to Blue-Chip, household named organisations. The company itself, whilst being in its infancy has seen rapid growth worldwide. The company is a prime example of IT success in the 21st century, bringing Silicon Valley to Berkshire.
The company prides itself on the satisfaction of its employees, facilitating a great work life balance and enabling individuals to express themselves. Employees are key within this company, with the viewpoint that the more satisfaction of the staff, the stronger the company gets. This is a great opportunity for an Account Manager who wants to be in a role where they can control their career path and grow exponentially alongside an amazing company with an award winning culture.
The Account manager will be the point of call between the company and its clients. As such, a great deal of responsibility comes with the role by tailoring products and services to the clients needs. The position requires the Account Manager to communicate and develop relationships to individuals of all levels. This is a fast paced market that is constantly changing. The Account Manager will be at the forefront of this market, becoming an expert in the products and expanding the customers usage of the services on offer.
The complexity of the platform itself means that individuals will be constantly learning, having the ability to know the market and relay the effectiveness of the product to customers. The fast paced nature of the role requires individuals to think on their feet and create solutions to possible problems.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:-
- Experience of working in IT
- The ability to think outside the box
- An open mind and the drive to be in a career which is constantly evolving.
- Strong business acumen through providing valuable guidance and advice to customers.
- An organised approach, capable of working on several projects at any one time
- An understanding of the service provided and its application to suit the customer needs.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, being able to communicate to individuals on all levels.
- Enthusiasm for the service and the ability to motivate others within the business.
- The personality and credibility to develop relationships with customers and those within the business.
- Experience in formulating and executing strategic plans.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary of30k to 40k and benefits package that offers financial rewards including;
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Generous holiday allowance and;
- A flexible benefits programme