You are here
Accountancy Practice Client Manager
- Take over an existing client portfolio
- General practice position with no audit.
About Our Client
My client is an independent accountancy practice based in Cardiff with a well established client base.
- Preparation of accounts for Limited Companies, Partnerships, Sole Traders etc.
- Preparation of Self Assessment, Partnership and Corporation Tax Returns.
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Thorough working knowledge of Payroll
- Thorough working knowledge of VAT
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Experience of accounting packages e.g. Quickbooks, Xero, Sage.
The Successful Applicant
This is an important role within the practice, and as such you will be qualified or qualified by experience. You will have had exposure to a variety of clients and be confident operating as the main point of contact with a varied portfolio.
What's on Offer
salary up to £35,000 for the right candidate.