You are here
Accountancy Practice Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an experience senior accountant
Practice Manager position in Berkshire
About Our Client
A well established firm in Slough. Working with smaller businesses including but not limited to partnerships, limited companies and sole traders. Keeping their client base at that level, and at a number of around 500, the firm is able to provide its clients with an exceptional tailored and personal service every time.
The successful applicant with assume responsibility for the fulfilment of all business operations. Managing a team currently standing at eight and utilising resources at their disposal including CCH Software, Sage Line 50, Quickbooks, and Xero to name a few the candidate will manage work flow, quality and ensure work is completed within practice deadlines.
Working with the managing Director, the candidate will have wide scope to make changes to business practices with a view to increasing efficiency's and provide a solid platform for increased growth of the business.
The Successful Applicant
- a proven track record in an accountancy practice
- necessary experience of managing a team of people, ability to engage effectively with staff, including ongoing staff development
- Accountancy qualifications
- knowledge in all matters relating to small business accounting and personal taxation would be essential.
- experience of other taxes such as VAT and the Construction Industry Scheme among others would be a significant advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively and relay information to clients
The candidate would ideally be fluent with the CCH Central Suite of accountancy software and have a working knowledge of Sage line 50, Quickbooks and Xero packages.
In summary, the successful candidate will occupy a central role of the business and working with the Managing Director, will be fundamentally involved in all future business decisions and strategy.
What's on Offer
Salary up to £40k DOE
Generous bonus structure
Company car and life insurance (length of service dependent)
Opportunity to develop business