You are here
Accountant for the Music Sector
- West End Location
- High Profile Client Base
About Our Client
An exclusive accountancy firm that at purely focused in the media and entertainment sector for well known and established high profile clients. Our clients ever growing business is promoted by happy satisfied clients and referral business from success stories. Working with their individual requirements and tailoring their needs around their individual businesses.
You will require very little support from your manager and will be able to 'hit the ground running' in terms of your previous experience.
The successful candidate will be reporting to a manager in a hardworking, however very down to earth team in a fun environment. You will be able to handle some demanding, high profile clients whilst respecting all of their privacy and individual status's at all times. Coming from a chartered accountancy firm with some years experience of already dealing with similar clients will certainly help in this fast paced and exciting role.
The Successful Applicant
This successful Accountant for the music sector role will come from a (certified) chartered accountancy background, ideally having worked within some entertainment and media sectors and will be/have the following:
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Experience of working in a chartered accountancy firm
- Statutory accounts preparation experience
- Working knowledge and practice of corporation and personal tax matters
- Be an expert in Excel
- Knowledge and experience of using Sage and Vitztopia packages
- Accounts production knowledge is desirable
- Professional and calm manner is essential
- Attention to detail is essential
- A passion for the music and entertainment sector will certainly help
What's on Offer
Competitive salary in an exciting role in the West End of London.