You are here
- Accounts Assistant
- Part qualified AAT/ACA/ACCA
About Our Client
The clients is a leading Top 10 practice with a huge presence in the UK and worldwide. They pride themselves on the advice and quality of service which they offer to their customers. Within the practice their is huge scope to progress and develop your career.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- preparing statutory accounts
- operating business processes and maintaining accounting records.
- supporting senior members of staff
- assisting with VAT and PAYE.
- working as part of team to provide ad-hoc accounting assistance
The Successful Applicant
The client is looking for someone who:
- has a good knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel
- is a team player
- has some experience with accountancy packages
What's on Offer
competitive + package