You are here
- London, Review Work
- Manager, Accounts, Mixed Clients
About Our Client
This fantastic opportunity as an Accounts Manager is available at a Top 100 accountancy practice. The firm is a part of an international network who greatly invest in their employees and focus on a team environment. They are committed to delivering excellence to their clients and strive to deliver tangible value.
- Manage the team on a day to day basis and to build and sustain external and internal client relationships.
- Management of a portfolio of clients including fee negotiations, control of billings and cash collections within the firm's criteria.
- Determine resource requirements.
- Monitor team progress against budget and time frames,
- Review work of more junior members of the team
- Developing relationships with existing clients and proactively seeking out new opportunities for business development.
- Work as part of management team on issues such as resource planning, merit rate meetings, improving our tools and processes and efficiency.
- Recruit, develop and motivate our employees.
- Manage a portfolio of clients including client take on procedures, agreeing scope, fee negotiations, control of billings and cash collections within the firm's criteria.
The Successful Applicant
- ACCA Qualified or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Knowledge of accounting packages and caseware including consolidations
- Knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and FRS 102
- Experience of managing client assignments
- Experience of identifying and developing new business leads
- Is an effective people manager and delivers results through others
- Good delegation skills
- Ability to take personal responsibility
- Undertakes effective performance reviews discussions with team members
- Knows own strengths and limitations
- Sets realistic but stretching performance targets for self and others
- Acknowledges and praises people for their effort and achievements
What's on Offer
- Salary 47000-55000
- London Based
- Top 100 Firm
- Fantastic Opportunity
- Opportunity for Bonus or Equity or Other Benefits