You are here
Accounts Semi Senior - Excellent Top 30 Accountancy Practice
Excellent opporutntiy to progress in your career
Full Study Support- either ACA or ACCA
About Our Client
A highly regarded and growing firm of accountants, with offices across the South East. The firm is experiencing sustained growth and acts for wide ranging clients in sector and turnovers. There are a number of trainees supporting managers, within a team cultured and positive environment. You will be encouraged and supported to develop your technical accounting skills and to progress within the firm.
As a Semi Senior in this top 30, Gatwick based accountancy practice, you will be responsible for:
- Collate appropriate information from that supplied by the client
- Check the completeness of information as far as you are able
- Bring missing information and apparent anomalies to the attention of the controller
- Prepare simple or small business accounts from the client's detailed or incomplete records using the firm's accounting software
- Basic administration e.g. tracking, completing budget forms with actuals
- Responding to queries raised by clients or team members in a timely fashion
- Assist in the preparation of more complex or larger business accounts from the client's detailed or incomplete records using the firm's accounting software
- Prepare simple business related personal and partnership tax returns
- Prepare simple corporation tax returns
- Draft basic letters and emails (for the controller's approval) that request information or send the accounts to the client etc. or as otherwise instructed
- Submit documents to HMRC and Companies House etc.
- Prepare VAT returns
- Extract information for forms P11D etc.
The Successful Applicant
Either Part AAT or AAT qualified and/ or Part Qualified ACA/ACCA
From a practice background with experience in accounts and tax
Looking to further your study and experience
What's on Offer
The Semi Senior will be offered a salary flexible on experience in the region of £20,000-£25,000.
A full Study package for either the ACA or ACCA
Pension, Holiday and benefits package