You are here
Accounts Semi Senior
North London, Growing Accountancy Practice
Accounts, Bookkeeping, ACCA Study Support
About Our Client
This accountancy boutique is looking to recruit a Semi-Senior to aid the business in providing a personal and professional service to clients.
Our client is a reputable growing Willesden based firm, easily accessible via the jubilee line with clients in mixed sectors such as retail, property, investment, and architecture.
The Semi-Senior will enjoy building relationships with existing and new clients in this friendly, sociable boutique. The firm regularly take part in networking events as well as arranged social events which will provide you with the opportunity to spend time with your colleagues outside of the work environment.
They are currently striving to grow whilst maintaining an independent feel with quality assignments in a modern and professional environment.
This organisation is committed to providing clear and direct career development; believing that their employees success is the ultimate destination which is done by providing a highest level of support.
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Direct liaison with clients, and other stakeholders
- Direct contact at Partner level.
- Carry out accounts and related tax assignments potentially with some audit exposure.
- Preparation of accounts of companies, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP's.
- Motivation and encouragement of team.
- Double entry Bookkeeping
- Preparation and reviewing of accounts.
- Preparation of draft corporation tax computations, completion and submission to HMRC.
- Preparation of personal tax
- Using Sage, QuickBooks, CCH and Case ware
The Successful Applicant
- Part Qualified to ACA/ACCA level with previous work in practice.
- Technically competent
- Strong Bookkeeping ability
- Ability to perform accounts preparation for sole traders and limited companies
- Good understanding of personal tax.
- VAT knowledge
- High level of personal motivation.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Willing to get involved and help clients.
- Ability to manage time effectively
What's on Offer
This mixed role at an expanding boutique practice is available in central London offering a salary of between £18000 and £22000. This job will provide for career development as well as offering a strong work/life balance in a positive environment.