You are here
Accounts Senior - Excellent Practice
Fantastic growin accoutnancy pracitce
Excellent progression prospects to Manager and above
About Our Client
This multi sited practice has a fantastic foundation and has been in the market place for many years. They have a track record of year on year growth and are looking for somebody to join them in their corporate services department which will hold mixed responsibilities, servicing clients up to £70m turnover.
This role holds a lot of autonomy and is a real chance to progress in your career as well as get exposure of larger and interesting clients.
The role will include:
- Year end accounts prep/ corp tax returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- Monitor the progress of VAT assignments
- Oversee the progress of in-house bookkeeping assignments
- Provided technical advice and support to clients and staff in the use of the Sage Line 50 accounting software
- Ad-hoc and on-going assignments involving a single client focus
- Advice on system improvements/enhancements
- General assistance and "hand holding" of clients setting up new businesses and running their existing businesses, including for some clients in effect being the clients outsourced finance department (we provide an "outsourced FD" service to a number of our clients)
The Successful Applicant
The candidate for this Accounts position must be working in an accountancy practice and be ACA or ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.
Have experience of accounts production and a general all round mixed knowledge.
Strong knowledge of Sage
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £45,000
Dress down working environment