You are here
Accounts Senior - Excellent Practice
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant and the chance to get audit exposure
- Large, well established Independent Practice with great staff retention
About Our Client
This practice has a great reputation for staff retention, with over half of its 36 staff workforce having worked there for over 10 years. They have a great working environment and are currently looking for an Accounts Senior to join the team in order to progress in their career.
The primary responsibility of this Accounts Senior, working for an Accountancy Practice near Swanley is to provide accounts support to a broad range of clients ranging from SMEs to large groups. In addition to client-facing work - such as taking technical questions for regular clients, they will also be expected to undertake accounts preparation and review, as well as helping to train more junior members of staff.
In broad terms, the Accounts Senior role will involve:
* Accounts preparation.
* Building and maintaining client relationships.
* Quality control of allocated assignments.
* Some audit and tax work.
There is also a fantastic opportunity to train and get involved with audit work.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Senior role will be a newly qualified or soon-to-be qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA).
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate:
* A general practice background - with exposure to accounts, audit and some tax.
* Good organisational and administrative skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Proven analytical skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication.
What's on Offer
In addition to a competitive salary, this role offers solid career progression opportunities and good technical exposure to accounts work with an independent firm; giving you the opportunity to round out your skills and become an 'all-rounder' general practitioner.