You are here
Accounts Senior - Top 10 Accountancy Practice
- A Top 10 accountancy opractice absed in Tunbridge Wells
- Fantastic progression prospects
About Our Client
This Client is a Top 10 practice with a fantastic client base consisting of a mix of sectors and SME's through to large international groups. This particular role will be split evenly across a corporate and not for profit client base, dealing with large clients and those transitioning to FRS 102.
The Accounts Senior will report in to the Manager and Partner, and have a clear scope to potentially become a Manager within the practice.
You will be responsible for a broad range of assignments and portfolios, overseeing the preparation of financial statements for Limited Companies (both audit and non-audit clients), Charities and Academies from client records.
The majority of your clients will be owner managed businesses ranging from £5m to £50m+ turnover. Charities, academies and Company accounts.
- Ensuring compliance with UK GAAP and relevant accounting standards.
- Overseeing the preparation of management accounts and VAT returns.
- Dealing with new and existing clients face to face.
- Responsible for developing more junior staff and liaising with the other departments including audit and accounts.
- There will be no audit work.
The Successful Applicant
The Accounts Senior will come from a practice background and ideally be ACA or ACCA qualified with 3-4 years' experience.
Some previous audit exposure would be advantageous but is not a prerequisite
Due to the nature of this work, a good understanding of FRS 102, UK GAAP and consolidation accounting is required
What's on Offer
Excellent Benefits Package