You are here
- Progression to Manager as the business and team grows
- Constant client engagement and opportunitiy to build your own porfolio
About Our Client
Top Accountancy Practice based in Bath offering growth and progression.
The responsibilities of the Accounts Senior based in Bath are:
- The preparation of financial statements for sole traders, partnerships, charities, limited liability partnerships and limited companies in accordance with the relevant accounting standards
- Preparation of management accounts periodically and providing book-keeping and VAT services to clients where required.
- To be able to identify any issues on client assignments and communicate this back to the appropriate line manager.
- Completion of all assignments within the allocated budget and on time
- Preparation of self assessment tax returns for both individuals and partnerships
- Provide assistance in the development of junior staff and as when required to review work undertaken by junior staff
- Where required to liaise with clients to resolve any queries
- Ad hoc projects and support to other specialists in the firm.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates for this Accounts Senior role in Bath will have:
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team, yet also work using own initiative when required
- General practice experience
- Ability to travel to client premises
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven analytical skills
What's on Offer
Base Salary £28,000-£35,000 experience depending
24 days holidays
Flexible working hours
Friendly, sociable working environment